Heartless Woman

Aurora's POV

" Bye, Babe. I will pick you up. Just call me, ok?" Luke said kissing on my lips softly.

" You really don't have to. I will manage. I will just ask Lene. You don't have to come." I said to him.

" But I want to pick you up." He said and I sighed.

" Alright. I will call you." I said to him.

" Well. Did Mr. Fernandez and Mrs. Moore called you to say something regarding the charity function?" I asked him.

" No not yet. But I will let you know if they calls." He said to me.

" Excited!!!" I said to him squealing like a kid. He ruffled my hair.

" You are such a kid!!!" He said.

" Yes, cute and sweet." I said and he laughed.

" Yeah." He said chuckling.

" Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am cute." I said. He shook his head.

" Sometimes you are unpredictable." He said.

" Girls are always unpredictable." I said to him smilingly.

" Yeah, that's also true." He said.

" Yes." I said.

" So, I am going, ok Babe?" He asked me.

" Ok, go. You will be late for your office and I know Uncle Eon. He will take a good care of it if you are late." I said smirking at him.

" I can manage Dad. Don't worry." He said smirking back.

" But for now please you go. Otherwise I will be definitely late for my classes." I said pushing him towards his car.

" Ok, ok, Babe. Going. Take care and don't hesitate to call me if you think there is something wrong." He said.

" Sure, sir. I will." I said saluting him. He chuckled and got in his car after kissing me softly on my lips. I smiled.

" Bye, Babe. Love you." He said.

" Bye, Luke. I love you more." I said.

" But I love you the most."

" No, I love you the most." Luke and I said at the same time. I chuckled along with him.

" Bye then, babe. Have a good day." He said to me.

" You too have a good day." I said.

" Without you?! No chance." He said and I smiled blushingly.

" Go now." I said and he drove away smilingly. I waited as long as I could see his car going away then sighed smilingly.

" I heard love makes people more beautiful. I think it was true." I turned and saw Eric standing behind me. I raised one of my eyebrows. " You're a burning example of that." He said.

" Anything else you want to say?" I don't care if I was wrong.

" No. I just wanted to say this to you." He said.

" Very well. Now move." I said and pushed him aside. " I am getting late for my class. I don't have time for you." I said and walked passed him.

" Not even if I say that I know where Kate is?" He asked me. I stopped for a second and turned to him. Then I smiled fakely.

" Why will I trust you?" I asked him. " Give me a valid reason." I said to him.

" Cause I can prove it." He said.

" Why? Have you just kidnapped Kate?" I asked him.

" I would be happy if I could do that. But unfortunately she is at her home. Injured severely. I can take you there if you want." He said.

" No, thanks. If she needs my help she herself will contact me. I don't trust unknown people." I said to him and walked towards my classroom not bothering to listen to his answers anymore.

I mean I was irritated by him by then. I don't like people who are too much clingy. I entered my class and got shocked seeing Kate there. I was more surprised to see the bruises and her arm were wrapped into bandage. I ran to her and sat beside her. I hugged her at once.

" Hey!!! What happened to you?" I asked her breaking the hug.

" Calm down, calm down, calm down, Aurora girl." She said and chuckled. " A deep breath in and deep breath out." She said.

" What happened to you?" I asked her.

" Got an accident, dude." She said to me.

" What kind of accident?" I asked her.

" A car hit me. Just knocked me down. I would be gone by now if it was severe. But thanks God. It was not." She said smiling a bit. "I am still alive." She said.

" How did that happen?" I asked her.

" I was crossing the road to reach our restaurant and all that happened." She said.

" Fractured?" I asked her.

" Not actually but more like a minor one." She said and I nodded.

" I was thinking where have you vanished suddenly. Even I have tried to contact you but your phone was unreachable. I kept calling you but it kept telling me unreachable." I told her.

" Yeah. I know there was some problems. I kept my phone switched off. There was a situation." She said.

" What kind of situation?" I asked her.

" I needed to go to America. I had to travel overnight. There was something wrong." She said.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" My grandma suddenly was sick. I had to leave. I had to go. I had no other way but going there. She wanted to see me. She thought she is dying. How funny!!" She said and chuckled.

" Funny!! She might be scared. She might thought she is never ever going to get a chance to see you again." I said.

" Like she wants to see me all the other time. There is something else, Aurora. You can't understand." She said.

" I don't think trying to explain is a hard thing to do." I said.

" Kinda they are angry with my parents and can't carry it out on them so they carry it out on me." She said and chuckled.

" What?" I asked.

" They didn't even care for me. My grandma only wanted to see me to tell me that how a big big problem I was for them." She said and sighed. " And I explained how much I hate them except for Seb." She said looking outside. I can clearly say that she doesn't hate them. She was lying.

" You don't hate them." I said and she banged her head several times on the desk.

" I hate myself for not becoming a heartless woman." She said.