Late Night Explanation

Luke's POV

" But I prefer sooner. Let's do it sooner." She whispered in my ear. I looked at her shocked.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said to me.

" Good for you, I guess." I said.

" Yeah, very very good for me." She said. I smirked at her and pulled her closer.

" Let's get married sooner then." I said.

" Sounds fantastic." She said and I chuckled. " When do you want to get married? Let's get married next week." She said excitedly.

" Next week?" I said.

" Yeah. What's wrong with that? Don't you want to get married next week? I thought you do." She said pouting her lips.

" Babe, there's a lot of preparation for marriage. Don't you want to make it memorable?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I do." She said.

" Then we need at least one month for that." I said.

" Alright. Let's get married not next week but next month." She said and I chuckled.

" Think twice, Babe. Then you can't whine that don't want to get married now." I said to her.

" Yeah, I thought about it. I am sure. I want to get married." She said like a kid.

" And when did you think?" I asked her.

" Just awhile back." She said.

" We were talking then. How can you think of anything when talking to someone?" I asked her.

" I can. I am genius. You need to know." She said making a proud expression. I chuckled.

" So you decided to get married after one month?" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said.

" Don't you think we are rushing everything?" I asked her.

" I love you and you love me. I don't think we have a problem even if we are rushing things." She said.

" And you are sure that Bella won't kill me for this?" I asked her.

" I will manage her. No worries." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, surely you can manage her. But I think you can't manage yourself. You are acting desperate." I said to her.

" No, I am not." She said. " I can wait but my question is can you?" She asked me winking at me. Then smiled cutely. God!!! This girl will be the death of me.

" Of course, Babe. I can. I am waiting for last 4 months then it's not so hard for me to wait but definitely will be a torture." I said to her.

" Last 4 months?" She asked me and I nodded.

" That's long." She said.

" Yeah. It's like when we first met. It was something which hit me so badly. I felt that I never felt before. You have to pay for not getting it and accusing me of things." I said.

" When did I accuse you of things?" She asked me.

" You said I have girlfriends. Cause you kept doubting on every girl you saw with me. Then why didn't you doubted on yourself?" I asked her.

" Why will I doubt on myself?!" She asked me.

" Cause you were the only one girl with whom I spend a lot of time. I used to leave you at University then picked you up, even at home we used to spend time together. Remember? I wonder why you didn't get a clue?" I asked her.

" I thought you want to erase the awkwardness between us that was there from the start and you want to be friend with me." She said. I facepalmed myself.

" If I only wanted to be friend with you then I wouldn't be taking care you so much. Can't you get a clue about that? And why would I tell you that I love someone even before the girl herself?" I asked her.

" Well. I didn't get a clue. I am stupid. Now what?" She asked me  crossed.

" You are not stupid, Babe. You are way too much innocent. This why I was failing every trick I pulled on you." I said.

" You should have directly said that I love you and the girl about whom I was talking is none but you." She said.

" Yeah, right. I got it. I swear by God I will never ever make you confused it will make me confused later. Don't want to take risk." I said and she chuckled.

" Not risk actually I will improve slowly. You have to give me some time to change myself." She told me and I shook my head.

" No. Don't. Don't change yourself. I love you like the way you are. I don't want to change you for myself. It will be very selfish act. And don't want to be selfish ruining your happiness. You can be yourself when you are with me. I don't care if you are way too innocent. That is your own significance. I don't want to spoil it. It only makes you more beautiful and makes you yourself." I said and she hugged me.

" Thank you for accepting the way I am." She said and I chuckled.

" You are welcome, Babe." I said to her.

" Oh, I just remembered that you were to explain me something when you were returning from Rome but that Nikki happened and we got messed. I kinda forgot about it. But you can tell me now. I am really dying to know that." She told me and I sighed deeply.

" You won't let this matter go. Will you?" I asked her.

" No, I am really curious. I want to know, please?" She asked me.

" Alright. Before that I really want to know about something." I asked her.

" Yeah, sure." She said.

" Do you know where your parental house was? I mean where do you used to live when you were young?" I asked.

" Before Bella left?" She asked and I nodded.

" We used to live I Munich then." She answered me.

" Then?" I asked her.

" Then we moved to Berlin." She said to me.

" Exactly. Why did you guys suddenly moved to Berlin?" I asked her.

" Oh it was an accident. The whole mansion caught into fire." I said.

" Oh, then many people had been died there?" I asked her.

" Not many but some of the stuffs were inside who weren't found later. It was really tragic." She said.

" Yeah, tragic. Very very tragic. Now after 10 years German government decided to open this case cause someone said that this wasn't an accident actually it was intentionally made. Someone did it for their own good. So, this case will say actually what was truth by ending of it." I said.

" What?! Who can do it intentionally?!" She asked me.

" The person who opened this case said that it's your mom who did it intentionally." I said.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Yes. She also claimed herself to be your mother and your mother to be her twin sister Catherine." I said and she looked at me like she got hit by a thunderstorm. I knew this will happen. She should know now. I sighed.