No Doubts

Aurora's POV

" Don't act so weird." I said to Luke who was caging me in the corridor.

" I am not acting weird. I am spending time with my girlfriend. Is that wrong?" He asked me.

" Not wrong but anyone can come." I said looking around.

" They will understand." He said to me.

" It's crazy. Leave me, Luke you crazy boy." I said trying to remove his hands from my waist. But he was Luke who can make him do something if he doesn't want to do that?!! I sighed deeply.

" Not that easy, Babe. Don't waste your energy." He said.

" I will be late for my classes." I said to him. " I have very important classes today." I said to him.

" Ssssssshhh!!" He pressed his finger on my lips. I stopped looking at his eyes. " You talk too much can't you stay quiet for a moment?" He said looking at me deeply. I shook my head.

" No I can't." I said though his finger were still on my lips. He pressed his finger more on my lips.

" Sssshhhhhh. Quiet." He said and leaned on me. I moved a bit. He glared at me. I narrowed my eyes as well.

" Really, Babe?" He asked me.

" What really?" I asked him removing his finger from my lips.

" You are glaring at me?" He asked me.

" Yes. I am." I said.

" You didn't say that last night." He said winking at me.

I sighed. Last night I was too much emotional suddenly. I was missing my dad and Bella a lot. I wanted to be with Luke cause he at least made me feel better.

" That have passed already. Now I am glaring at you. What will you do for that?" I asked him bravely though I knew it wasn't a good move to take.

" Do you really want me to explain you?" He asked me.

" Of course not. At least not now." I said to him.

" But I want to explain it now." He said.

" Luke?!" I said.

" Yes, Love?" He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am getting late." I said to him.

" I know." He said.

" So, let me go now." I said to him.

" No way." He said.

" Sei fastidioso." (You are annoying) I said to him.

" Lo so. Dì qualcosa di nuovo." (I know that. Say something new.) He said smirkingly. I sighed.

" Stupid." I mumbled.

" I heard that." He said.

" I wanted you to hear that." I said to him.

" That's not good, babe." He said.

" Then what is good?" I asked him.

" You want to know?" He asked me and I nodded.

" I hope it's not something moron." I said to him.

" No. It's love." He said smirking at me.

" Well, I don't want to do anything with that. Let me go. I am getting late." I said to him.

" Really!?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Yes." I said to him.

" Then what about this?" He said and pull me closer he pressed his lips on mine before I could understand anything. He kissed the hell out of me.

" What was that?" I asked him breaking the kiss.

" Of course a kiss, Babe." He said to me kissing on my cheeks.

" You shouldn't do it without giving me a hint. It's like making me puzzled. Every time you kiss me you give me a shock without telling me." I said to him.

" I love to give you a shock. Actually I love to see your shocked face. Your eyes twinkles." He said and I sighed.

" I don't think you will ever change." I said to him.

" No, I won't." He said like an innocent guy. I sighed deeply.

"  Now, let me go." I said and tried to push him back which was utterly stupid cause I was totally Ms. Bones in front of his huge body. I rolled my eyes in my own thoughts. I was just trying to get rid of him though I knew it wasn't possible if he himself doesn't want that. " Why are you hell stubborn like me?" I asked him.

" Cause I was born like that just like you did." He said and I sighed deeply. I pulled his collar not caring if I was wrinkling it. I just kissed him and he kissed me back with the same passion. I broke the kiss as I was panting hard. I needed oxygen.

" What got into you now? What happened?" He asked me.

" You happened to me." I said and he chuckled.

" Yeah, I happened to you." He said and kissed on my forehead. I was looking at him as he smiled which just fluttered my heart at once. I felt a strong urge to feel and touch his smile. I raised my hand and touched his lips. He looked at me and I smiled like a kid. He shook his head helplessly.

" Dannazione!!! Sarai la mia morte." (Damn!!!You will be death of me.) He said and I chuckled.

" Certo che lo sarò." (Of course, I will be.) I said to him whispering in his ear and winking at him. He looked at me dangerously.

" Non farlo." (Don't do that.) He said.

" Non fare cosa."(Do what?) I asked him.

" Non fare cosa." (Don't provoke me.) He said and I chuckled.

" L'hai fatto per primo, Luke. Tit per tat." (You did it first, Luke. Tit for tat.) I said to him. I heard Liam's voice before Luke could say anything.

" I thought this corridor is a public passage for Edwards House, right?" Liam said and we both turned to him glaring.

" Shut up, Stupid." I said to him.

" I didn't heard anything, I didn't see anything. I am blind and I am deaf." He said to me innocently.

" I wish you were dumb too." Luke said irritatingly.

" No, bro. You just didn't say that. You love me a lot." Liam said like a kid.

" I despise you." Luke said and I chuckled. This twins are just too unpredictable.

" I am going. You guys keep fighting. I am getting late." I said to him.

" Going to University?" Liam asked me.

" Where else do I go?" I asked him.

" You go to the language classes." Liam said.

" Oh, it's in the afternoon." I said to him.

" Oh. That's right. But did you see Kate there again?" He asked me and I sighed.

" No. Even she is not coming to classes for 3 days. I wonder where she is." I said really feeling weird. Suddenly Kate just vanished. Her phone is unreasonable. I don't know what to do with that. I was confused. No doubt I was.