WHAT THE HELL

Luke's POV

"Is this really needed to remain a surprise?" she asked me.

" Yeah, it is." I said to her.

" I hate surprises." she said again.

" Yeah, you told me once and I heard you clearly, babe." I told her.

" Still you are not telling me." she said and i chuckled.

" we are almost there." i said to her but she just twisted her lips in disappointment.

" you are saying that from past 15 minutes." she said.

" yeah,we are almost there . you close your eyes if you still don't believe me." i said.

" Rubbish. I do trust you more than myself. and you, Luke Edwards, know this very well." she said to me.

" I was just thinking that you have changed your mind cause I am irritating you like hell." I said to her.

" That's never gonna happen,Luke.'' she said again twisting her lips.

" Ok, keep your eyes closed and we will be there in a short." i said to her.

" If you prolong this in a short then mark my words I will kill you." she said and i chuckled.

" ok, babe." I said. she leaned back and closed her eyes. i sighed.

" Did you sleep well last night?"I asked her.

" no." she said.

" Why not, babe?" I asked her.

" You should know that you have an evil twin."She said.

"I know that from the start." I said to her.

" Yeah, why asking then?" she said.

" He forced me to watch 'The conjuring 2' with him last night. What is he? a ghost himself!! Are you sure that he is your twin?' she asked me irritatingly. I chuckled. " don't you dare to laugh." she warned me and I hide my smile.

" He is stupid. Boys are usually materialistic. Like if you ask me about Liam he watches horror movies just for fun and find out the mistakes that might have done in the movie. But I have seen Tracy being the same crazy. she watches horror movies and laughs like she is watching a commedy movie. Awkward. I mean who laughs." I said to her.

" fun!!! Are you out of your mind? what kind of fun is there? And why does she laugh? " she asked me.

" I once asked her. She was like she got all the tricks to make audience scare so funny." I said and sighed.

" Which movie was she watching?" she asked me.

" Insidious 4.' i said.

"Alright, if the world get filled with audiences like Liam and Tracy then every horror movie will be flop and people stop making horror movies. Cause no producer wants people in theater start laugh on his movie instead of screaming loudly." she said and I chuckled.

" Don't worry babe. Those producers know that most of the audiences are like you not like Liam and Tracy. And they targets those people the most who do a quality criticize on their movie either good or bad. it does a huge publicity for their movie. cut that part just was saying that horror movie facts are not real. they are not realistic. you shouldn't get scared." I told her.

" don't say that. you don't have any idea actually how scary that was." she said and i sighed.

" I watched that movie, babe. There is nothing that much scared." i said to her and got a hard glare from her.

"shut up." she said and i chuckled. I stopped the car.

" why did you stop the car?" she asked me.

" cause we have already reached, babe"I said to her.

"Really?"she asked me.

" Yeah, really." I said and getting out of my car. i opened the door and offered my hand to her for holding. she hold my hand and we walked out of the parking. "Welcome to Venice, babe." I said to her.

" What...I mean...really!!!! like really!!!" she said squealling like a kid pressing both of her hands on her cheeks looking around with a dreamy look on her face. i chuckled.

" Yes, babe. trust me." I said and she turned to me and threw her arms around me then hugged me tightly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." she said.

" I love you too." I said and leaned on her ear. " and babe, I still do have my coupon. Don't back out later. I want to keep my coupon safe. ok?" I asked her.

" what do you want?" she asked me looking at me.

" I am not going to tell you that right now. It's another secret." I said to her.

" I hate secrets,Luke. tell me now." she demanded to know.

" No, I WANT TO KNOW THAT NOW. RIGHT NOW." she said.

" Relax, babe. You will love that one too." I tried to convince her.

" No, tell me now." she said stubbornly. I sighed.

" Did you like this surprise?" I asked her.

" yeah,I did."she said.

" Then I promise you will love that one too." I said.

" but i want to know that right now." she said,

" come on babe. let's roam around cause this will turn into a fight if we carry on. I don't want to pull a fight with you right now to spoil my mood." I said to her. She sighed.

"ok." she said. we were walking but suddenly she stopped.

" what happened now, Babe?" I asked her.

" Nothing happened but ice cream happened. I want ice cream,Luke. please?' she said showing me her pout and twinkling eyes. god!!! who will dare to say her no?! I mean look at her. How can someone say no to someone this cute!!

" alright, babe. alright. stop whinning. you stand here and I WILL GET YOU YOUR ICE CREAM." I said to her.

" No, I want to come with you." she said clutching my arm looking around.

" Alright. you come with me." I said to her. We crossed the road to reach the ice cream parlour. But the person we saw there we were not expecting her there. I looked at Aurora and she was pale at once.

" Hey!!! I am here. No one can hurt you." I said to her. as I turned back we found another person with them who was mostly unexpected.

" Kate!!!' aurora said and looked at me shocked.

" what the hell!!!" I gritted and picked out my phone. Let's see what is the real hell. "Hello." I said dialling a number.

Now you can follow me on instagram and ask me questions related the stories : www.instagram.com/hiddenintheepic I will try to answer you all.