She Said Yes

Luke's POV

I was totally confused why I just proposed her like that but I think her tears effects me in the most terrible way. I didn't think twice before asking that to her. Everything was messed up but the thing is she said yes. After a lot of dramas. Yeah. I think so. How can someone be that naive!!! Crazy I know.

" This was weird." Her voice pulled me out of my thinking.

" What is weird?" I asked her.

" Who proposes before saying 'I love you'?" She asked.

" I did." I said.

" This why saying it was weird." She said.

" Yes, We are weird. You are right." I said.

" Crazy type of weird." She said.

" Yes, crazy type of weird." I said to her. " And you are looking beautiful." I said looking at her and she blushed hard. I chuckled. How cute she is!!

" I loved the ring." She said and I smiled.

" I am glad that you liked it." I said to her. She smiled widely. Then looked at me glaring.

" Now what?" I asked her.

" You still haven't said that you love me." She said.

" I did. I said it thousands of time." I said.

" When?" She asked me. I took out my phone and showed her the screen. Her eyes widened.

" You took this from Liam?" She asked me.

" That was my phone only." I said.

" What?!" She asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" Liam!!! You liar!!! I will kill you." She said gritting her teeth. I laughed.

" It was picture. I was talking about me myself." She said.

" It's also you yourself." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Tell that immeditely or else I will put it off." She said to me.

" Really?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Didn't make any sense." I told her.

" Why not?" She asked.

" Cause I know you won't." I said.

" I will count 3 if you don't say that you love me I will put it off." She said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes." She said nodding her head. " 1...2..."

" Ti amo." (I love you) I said.

" What?" She asked me.

" I said I love you." I said and her eyes widened. 

" Say it again?" She said cupping my cheeks looking at me with teary eyes. Why is she crying now!!!

" I love you." I said and tear slipped down on her cheeks. I wiped her tears and pulled her into a hug. " Why are you crying now?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" I am just so happy." She said and I smiled. " Ich liebe dich." (I love you.) She said. I chuckled.

" Ich liebe dich auch." (I love you too) I said and she broke the hug at once.

" You know German?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said. She pouted.

" What happened now?" I asked her.