Chapter 50

50 CHAPTERS!!!! I kinda really happy about this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy harbor.." I read out loud as we passed a sign. "That's a..nice name," I said with a slight laugh.

"It could be worse,"

"That is true," I said with a giggle as I leaned my back into the seat. "Are we almost there," I said with a sigh.

"Your the one who wanted to drive, I said we could take the jet but noo," Dick said from his spot in the diver set of the large black truck. Supposedly it was mine which brought a smile to my face.

"Well mayb-" I was cut off by a blinding pain shooting through my skull. A choked noise left my throat as I clenched my head. I vaguely heard Dick yelling but suddenly I was sucked up into a dark abyss like my dream. I felt myself be roughly dropped and looked up. In front of me was a small blonde girl she laid on the floor crying next to two dead body's till a black figure sweeper her up and saved her from a burning piece of wood that seemed to rain down on them, but they made it. The fallen pieces of wood seemed to disappear along with them went the black figure. The small child lifted her head and shocking blue eyes meet her identical ones. Suddenly the child began to grow before my eyes.

Her blonde waves grew and her face lost some of it's baby fat. She looked to be now about 8 and her mouth was pulled into a large smile. The black around her changed to a mansions steps. A salt and peppered haired man had a hand place on her shoulder as a car drove up. Bruce stepped out and helped a boy her size out. His dark blue eyes looked red from tears but it seemed like a shock went through both of them when their eyes meet.

The girl and boy grew taller and suddenly they were holding each other in a loving embrace looking to be about 16 when suddenly the girl was ripped away in a cloud of smoke leaving her in a dungeon like place being tortured. And like that flashes of memories began to flood my mind. A scream of pain left my lips as I felt all the pain I had forgotten all the hate every agonizing torturing session of those three years. It was like they had thrown them all in one and hit me with them. But the pain disappeared when I felt the warmth of love touch my heart flashes of clips of a loving couple who's life together seemed like a fairytale came to the front of my mind. It was beautiful seeing Dick and I's relationship from the outside because I knew it was just as magnificent from the inside,

My eyes snapped open suddenly and I saw that we were pulled over on the side of the road. I was cradled into Dicks chest I felt tears stream down my face as I looked at him.

"Dick," I whispered.

"I'm here char, I'm right here,"

"I know," I said softy placing my hands on both side of his face. "I'm here too, I'm back," I said with a watery smile. His face looked so confused so I lunged forward and attached my lips to his, they molded perfectly. Like a light switch he flicked to life and pushed his lips against mine like he understood what I meant about being back.

"Your here," he mumbled back into my lips. Pulling away to breath he had his head rested against mine. With watery eyes he looked at me with such a lost look. "I thought you would forget about me forever," he whispered before reattaching his lips to mine. "I missed you," and "never again," an other jumbled words were whispered out as he held me close in the front seat of the truck. After a while we got back into our seats but never where we physically separated from each other. An arm was wrapped around me as the other was used to drive. A random kiss was placed to the top of my head.

"I love you," I said softly to him.

"As I love you," he said with a smile do big I thought it might split his face. Leaning forward he kissed me again. This time it was just a slow kiss. "Im so happy your memory's back," he mumbled against my lips.

"Me too," I said with a smile. "Me too," sniffling slightly I sat up straighter. "Now let's go back to the cave. Move over I'm driving,"

"What?"

"You know the rules. Only I drive Falisha," (a/n this is actually what my truck is named like when I leave everyone's like bye Falisha!)

"Babe come on," he whined while scooting over like a little boy. Sitting he pouted slightly. Leaning over I kissed his pouting lip sucking it into my mouth to nibble on it. Letting it go after a moment I was meet with his wide eyes. "That was really hot," a squeak left my lips when he grabbed the back of my head to pull me in. Slamming my lips to his my eyes widened in shock as he pulled me over to him. "I've been very deprived the past few weeks," he drawled out sending a shiver down my back. Leaning over me he spoke again. "You my dear have a lot of time to make up," his hands slowly slide up my side as I was lifted to straddle him again. Slowly kissing up my neck I felt my head fall back. "Lots and lots of time," he murmured.

-

-

-
-skip to cave-

"I have sex hair Dick! Sex hair!" I groaned out as I stomped into the back entrance of the cave. "I can't believe we did it in the car, and on the side of the rode! That is so weird," I mumbled.

"I didn't hear you complaining," he said smugly. I jokingly tapped him in the stomach.

"Shut up," I said with a laugh, I would have said more but I was cut off.

"So you are finally bringing her to the cave," Conner said with a big smile. "Bout time,"

"Bubu!" I squealed girlishly launching myself at him. "I've missed you," I said happily but was pulled away.

I found myself in the air being held at an arms length away like a baby. I pouted and crossed my arms at that thought.

"did you just call me Bubu," he said quickly. "You remembered my nickname!" He said happily.

"That's not all she remembered," Dick said from behind me.

"What do you mean,"

"She remembers," Conner got a confused look on his face as he looked me over.

"Remembers?" He questioned.

"Everything," I said with a large smile that was soon also placed on his face as he picked me up and spun me around.

"It was getting boring around here with out you tweety bird," he said into my hair.

"Well then I'm glad I'm back to fix that," I said with a grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! How'd y'all like it?

So sequel won! Y'all will get that at some point but the updates won't come as often due to school starting up but please just stick with me! This story is like my baby and it's great watching it grow and having you guys here to help makes it that much better! The prequel might come out during the sequel due to me already writing a good portion of it cause I have an unhealthy obsession for flash backs. It's a probably I know but ya...

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose