Chapter 32

-time skip- (to sanctum. Also artumis and Kaldur still think she's dead)

"You ready for this?" Dick asked quietly as we hid back waiting for aqua lads signal. Tonight we were taking down the light and the reach. Tonight we were getting Artemus and Kaldur back.

"Yep," I stated popping the 'p'

He was about to say something when the signal was given cutting him off.

"Show time." KF said with a laugh running into the underground area. Following after him I was greeted by the sight of the light and reach.

-let's just skip the chit chat as fight scene-

Everyone was hugging and smiling at each other knowing that we had won.

Throughout the battle it seemed that Artemus and Kaldur had yet to even see me, which was less of a surprise seeing as I didn't canary cry. I would have off we weren't in such a small area that could easily calapse on all of us.

Artemus was currently being smothered by Wally making me laugh loudly at this. I could visible see her body stiffen when she heard me. Pulling away ever so slightly from her ginger counterpart she turned. Her eyes widened wen she saw me. Whipping her head around to Wally who just nodded in confirmation. Pulling away from him she practically tackled me to the ground.

We were both in tears now squeezing the life out of each other.

"I don't care how, or why but I'm really,- really happy in not hallucinating again," her words came out muffled.

"Again? Weirdo." I teased. Pulling back she nudged me. Smiling a nudging war was started as we kept bumping each other. At the end of it we were on the floor clutching our stomachs laughing loudly.

"As much as I love watching this little reunion, I want my girlfriend back." Wally stated picking said girl off the floor.

"I thought she was dead bay watch. Give us a little girl time," Smacking the back of his head lightly but smiling none the less.

Standing up I dusted myself off and turned to Kaldur who for once didn't have a calm expression on his face. It actually was covered with the largest smile I've ever seen on him. Running over to him I jumped only for him to catch me and spin me lightly in a circle.

"I have missed you Charlie," he stated always so polite.

"As I you my ever so polite brother," I said with a cheeky wink causing a round of light laughter to sweep over the crowd.

-back at the cave-

The whole ride back Artemus and I have been practically inseparable along with Kaldur who always had a watchful eye over us. NightWing and Wally both sat on either sides of us arm draped around respected girlfriends.

"I'm actually liking the new getup." I stated gesturing towards her outfit. "Tiger stripes don't look half bad, but you should know your wearing the great forever." I said finally. Laughing Artemus nudged me making me away a bit.

"Oh girl you don't want to start this." I said nudging her back.

"Oh I think I do." She smirked. And once again we were having a nudge war but instead of us falling on the floor of the bio ships it was a speedster and a bat. Glaring up at us softly as we snickered and fist bumped.

"Why are we the ones on the floor!" Wally said dramatically.

"Because...ok I don't really have a good reason at the moment but when I do I will definitely get back to you on that," I said nodding making him roll his eyes but smile none the less.

A sudden lurch cause Artemus and I to fly from our spots on the edge of our seats onto the floor next to our boys. Groaning I rubbed my head turning to glare at Megan who was laughing into her hands as everyone departed from the ship laughing at our misfortune.

"Karma," Wally and Dick said together. Standing up they each stuck a hand out for Artemus and I lugging us up. Scampering off the ship quickly we all departed to our separate rooms to get cleaned up. As Dick and I made our way into his room we came across a site that caused me to almost squeal in joy.

Standing in the middle of the hall was Megan and Conner practically eating each others faces off. Recently lagoon boy and her had parted ways leaving her to play the field and dang was she playing it, and well might I add.

Pulling me closer Dick dragged me into our room as to not interrupt the two.

-skip getting cleaned up-

Once we were all fresh and clean we meet in the training room seeing as it was one of the most comfortable places to hangout and mess around. Coming into the room I was flipped on NightWings back hitching a ride. I was dressed in some black and pink nike pros and a matching sports bra. My hair was tied up in a high pony tail with a black bow clipped in place. You could say I looked like a stereotypical cheerleader but to be honest I probably was. Everyone was in regular comfort clothes ready for anything.

"So...wanna play tag?" I said out of the blue getting a few weird looks.

"You do realize that there are two speedsters in the room and a kryptonian. Basically half the people in here have a major advantage," batgirl stated not meaning it in a rude way at all.

"But that's the fun of it," I stated with a smile. "Plus the eyes and fangs aren't my only advantage here." Flashing my eyes and giving a cheeky grin and wave with my fangs and claws out I saw her shrink back a bit. Giggling I out them back and let my eyes Seattle on there vibrant blue.

"Char babe, that was creepy," shrugging I let it go with a laugh.

Spinning off his back I walked over to Conner slowly. Finally making it to him I tapped his arm.

"YOUR IT!" Throwing down a smoke pellet that I hid in a compartment that I'm not going to tell you the location of i disappeared.

"Who gave her smoke pellets again!" I heard Artemus yell as I scrambled up a rafter. I heard Conner tell "got ya," and a groan that sounded like Wally and as quickly as he was it he had tagged someone else as the smoke cleared. The game continued like this for a while till I was running from Cassie will giggling I turned to see where she was and suddenly I was enveloped in a weird darkness.
As soon as it happened it was gone but my surroundings had changed dramatically. Looking forward I saw crates and what looked like a dreary warehouse.

"So you brought forward a cheerleader! Really! Nice! Now were all gunna die!" I heard a voice whisper yell.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been so long I just kinda forgot and kept putting it to the sides and I feel terrible for that and wish I had a good excuse but honestly I don't so feel free to yell at me in the comments:( but on a brighter side I have a lot of chapters planned out so I will update faster now that i don't have writers block!

Also I wonder were Charlie went...well I know but give me your best guess in the comments!

Also feel free to give any ideas for the story or how you want it to go down. I'm not one of those writers that doesn't want to be told how to write because to be honest I write these books for y'all, so I want y'all to enjoy it:)

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-