Chapter 19

Hey guys so Here's the update!!!

__________________________________________________________________

"It's a club..."

"Like a chess club..."

"No"

"A Twilight

club..."

"Charlie how many drug dealers do you expect to be at a Twilight and or chess club?"

"Touché." I said pointing my finger. "Then what type of club is it."

"A night club." My face fell when he said this.

"Damn I really wanted to go to that Twilight club..." Dick laughed loudly.

"Babe if we finish the mission early we can go back and watch Twilight to your hearts desire."

Hugging him I whispered "best boyfriend...ever." And kissed him quickly. "So when are we going?"

"In an hour."

"AN HOUR!"I said in outrage.

"Ya..." He slowly sat up with his hands up in a position that cops used on people when they said to get your hands up.

Jumping out of his arms I started running around my room that we were already situated in. I grabbed my make up curler and all the things to make a girl prettier and ran to the bathroom. I started doing my hair first, curling it so that the curls spiraled down my back like a golden waterfall. My makeup was a seductive black smokey eye and I finished it off with some ruby red lipstick. This all took about 40 minutes so I had 20 to pick out an outfit. Running back out I saw a gorgeous dress already laid out with shoes and jewelry. Dick stood next to it looking proud of himself.

"I picked it out all by myself." He said it like a 5 year old who had finally tied his shoe on his own.

"Once again best boyfriend ever!" I said kissing him on the cheek. Did I mention he was in a suit cause DAMN that boy is fine.

A laugh bubbled from my lips as I looked at his face. A bright red lips stick stain graced his pale cheeks. It was perfectly shaped so you knew I did it.

"What?" He said confused.

"I marked you!" I said threw the laughter. Pushing to the bathroom were the mirror was I broke into another fit of laughter when I saw his face when he realized what happened. "In my defense I'm only marking my territory."

"Oh so I'm yours. I thought guys were supposed to be the possessive one in the relationship." He said smirking at me threw the mirror.

"Oh your as possessive as it gets I just happen to be as well. Your mine. I'm yours. It's as easy as that."

"That it is my princess, that it is." He said kissing my head softly. Leaning away from me he smiled down at me sweetly. Taking a makeup wipe

from my bag that was conveniently right next to me. Touching it to his face he flinched away.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"...it's cold...." He said pouting.

Slapping his chest lightly as I giggled. "Oh stop being a baby!" I went back to wiping the mark off his face. Thankfully he didn't back away again.

As I finished u felt his hands slowly make there way to my hips. They began to rub circles on my hips slowly. Taking the wipe from my hands he threw it behind him. His eyes weren't focused on anything but me.

"I don't think I've said I love you enough today." He whispered softly.

"Because I love you a lot." He picked me up swiftly and placed me on the counter of the bathroom. Leaning forward he connected our lips in a heated kiss that took me by surprise but I quickly meet his pace. My legs wrapped around him pulling him closer. As I did this he smiled threw the kiss a bit. His hands that were situated on my waisted slowly crept up my back as we made out. One hand finally had it to my cheek cradling it softly. The other went strait into my hair. I pulled away swiftly.