Chapter 33

Turning quickly I scanned the room and found what looked to be 5 people tied up all together. In front of one was a device that was glowing but the light slowly died out making the room darken once again. Suddenly the lights flickered on reviling a group of men all holding guns that looked almost futuristic.

The leader of the bunch chuckled darkly as he stepped forward. "Your only way of saving yourself and this is what you bring. A teenage girl. What's she going to do? Cheer me to death." Now where have I heard that from, oh ya half the people who've I punched in the face.

"Charlie code 179305 alpha red," as soon as the voice that was surprisingly familiar said this I was in action. But seeing as I could never catch a break the group of burly men charged me with there guns shooting wildly.

Flipping out of the way I dodged all there sloppy shots.

"Stay still!" One of the annoyed gun men yelled angrily.

"No," I sang out twirling away again.

"Hm it seems you brought us something a bit more peculiar then I thought. None the less she must die." The mad man stated clapping his hands together.

Growling quietly I punched one of the men finally done with dodging. Dropping him to the floor I kicked the next right in his throat causing him to fall to his knees. In a swift movement I threw him into three of his buddy's who had there guns drawn on me.

"Interesting..." The head man said taken aback.

"Oh you wanna see interesting! I'll show ya something interesting." I yelled angrily. Turning I let a canary cry rip through my throat all around the room throwing men against walls. I didn't stop till they were all on the floor unconscious. Smiling slightly satisfied with my work I got back to my task at hand. Turning quickly back to the captives I lifted the first by there shirt.

"How do you know that code?" I growled out.

"Wow babe I'm hurt that you don't recognize me," he stated acting like he was hurt. Getting a good look at his face finally I dropped his collar making him fall on the floor.

"Dick?"

"One and only char," His mask was on his face but I could tell easily by the smile who he was. Quickly I untied them all and got a good look at all of them.

Standing before me where two boys who looked to be around 15. One had long wings on his back and a scowl on his face. The next had a robin suit on which rose suspicion in me. Also a small girl looking to be maybe 5 years old that's costume looked similar to NightWings but a smaller version. She had black hair but her eyes were what shocked me. They were exactly like my vibrant blue. The next was a boy who to looked about 5, the costume he wore was identical to the girls and his hair was a nice blonde. JHis eyes were a pretty blue that was similar to the ones that I see on my boyfriend.

My face was void of emotion as i glanced around.

"Daddy who's she?" The little girl questioned Dick hiding slightly behind his leg.

"Well May" he turned and looked at the little boy" Blake, this is Tweety," the way he said my name made me think it had a double meaning.

Both of there faces brightened as they ran over and hugged my legs. They were looking up at me with bright smiles.

"So what year is it?" I finally stated after gazing at the two kids.

"2018" the boy with wings answered as he walked to a wall picking up his mase that most likely had been confiscated apon being captured.

"Ok let me try to guess what happened.." I said looking around at them. "You all were captured, they" I gestured towards the unconscious villains. "Tried to kill you but left for a minute. That gave you time to pull out that device thing and bring forward anyone from the past, you all let Dick chose seeing as he's the leader. Am I right so far?" I asked with a slight smirk as there faces were all shocked at my statements. "Oh and this must be me," I stated turning around.

"There's no one there," the boy in the robin suite pointed out snottily.

"Wanna bet?" Two voices spoke at the same time one of them being mine, the other a voice that was almost identical. Giggling slightly I knuckle bumped Blake who was laughing.

A figure emerged from the darkness walking out. A low whistle left my mouth as I checked myself out.

"Damn, I look good" future me was wearing my exact suit but more filled out seeing as at the moment I was mostly skin and bones from well you know. The only difference though was She wasn't wearing the mask.

"Your not to bad yourself," she stated with a wink. We both flashed each other our trademark smile and broke out laughing. "Oh gosh I just hit on myself," she chocked out

"Oh gosh I can't even" I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard.

"Mommy!" The two kids detached themselves from me and ran to there mother or I guess me but you know what I mean!

"Hey kiddos, sorry I wasn't here fast enough. Things got a little complicated.." She said oddly rubbing her shoulder. Narrowing my eyes I saw a whole in her suit but the skin underneath was healed. Glancing at her fingers I saw small traces of blood as well and more was coating her finger nails like polish. Her lips were slightly redder then normal and it looked snuffed. I took all this in, in about 2 seconds knowing exactly how complicated she meant. These were all tell tail signs of shifting. I was about to comment on it till someone else spoke.

"Hey what was that code you yelled?" The young robin asked.

"It means that our identities have been compromised and it's life or death. The alpha red means kill or be killed at all cost." I answered for him. "Although I didn't know that one day we would be driven to killing." I stated scowling at the blank wall not making eye contact with anyone. "Now can someone send me back to my time." I stated.

"Ya that might be a problem seeing as our machine is kinda broken," the winged boy held up the remains of his device that was probably injured during my squabble. "It's gunna take at least a week for us to fix this," oh no that just won't due. Bruce and my NightWing will be worried as hell as will the rest of the team.

"Don't worry there gunna be fine," older me stated practically reading my mind but she is me. "They just act a little extra protective when you get back but it does have some very nice side effects. As she said that she glanced at her hand that had a beautiful antique diamond ring on it along with a weeding band.

"I can tell," I said with a giggle.

I felt two little hands grab mine as we were walking out of the building. "So your our mommy too?" The little girl asked for clarification.

"In a way yes, and no. You see in my time I haven't had you yet so I don't know you, but seeing as you are mine and were together now then yes I am," she seemed to take It all in well while the boy just smiled next to me but got distracted by a rock that in his defense was really pretty because I was a bit distracted to. It seems that May had inherited Dicks smart and calm attitude while Blake was a lot like me in his happy and ditzy manor.

We walked another few blocks till we came upon an alley way that had phone booth in the back. Walking to it we all got beamed in. As the light enveloped me I closed my eyes feeling the tingles of being transported. Once it stopped I opened them and was greeted by the familiar look of the cave.

"Charlie welcome to the cave," Dick said opening his arms.

"You do know I live here right?" I stated raising my eye brow. He deflated slightly when I said that but shrugged.

As I looked around I saw some familiar faces but a lot of them I did not recognize.

"Hey char," older me yelled from her spot across the cave as she dug in a bag puling out a small package she threw it to me. Checking inside I smiled. "Suit up kid we got things to do,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so there's the update!

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-