Chapter 13

🚨🚨WARNING THIS PART IS A LITTLE... IDK PG-13 TYPE STUFF AND KINDA TOOOO DESCRIPTIVE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Just a warnig 🚨🚨

Airi POV: he chocked me so hard that it got black, I pulled his fingers from around my neck still struggling to get him off of me, he already had my underwear off and I couldn't breathe or move, my body got numb and I was hallucinating. At this point my body got so weak that I could no longer fight him. I laid on the bed motionless just staring at the ceiling, not moving, making any noises, my mouth was wide open I felt, I could hardly breathe. As I laid there still, he raped me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I wanted to push him off of me but I couldn't I was too weak to move. When he was done he whispered in my ear

Tray: *whispering* fix yourself up and keep your mouth shut you understand?

Airi POV: I just laid there with only my shirt on as I heard him leave the house. I was frozen, I felt tears rush down my cheeks but I didn't move my face. At this point I longed for Chris. Just his touch, his smell, his face, his skin, anything. Even though I was still upset about what happend between us. I just laid there.

30 mins. later

Airi POV: nique and king had already arrived and checked up on me. I lied to them and told them everything was fine. It was late, I inhaled deeply and I could still smell tray. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and scrubed my body roughly, trying to get his scent off of me. I stayed in a shower until it got too hot. After I got out I didn't dare to go in my room and I was too scared to sleep in the living room so I went into Chris's room. I turned on his light and locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in his mirror and I saw bruises on my neck and on my thighs. I tried to hold back my tears as one fell down my cheek. I turned off the light but kept a lamp on. I layed in his bed and his sheets were cold, I smelled the pillow he always laid on and wrapped myself around it trying to fall asleep, after a couple of hours I finally did.

Chris POV: it was 4 in the morning and I couldn't sleep I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about something. I packed my bags and headed to the airport to catch an early flight back home. I was nervous on the flight trying to think of what to tell airi but I just decided to go off the dome. I knew she was gone be pissed and probably want to fight when she see's me.

2 hours later.

Chris POV: I texted king to see if anyone was home, he said it was just airi because they had an early appointment. I was extremely nervous then. He said she was still asleep though, so hopefully she wouldn't know I was home when she awoke unless she see's my car.

Chris POV: I finally arrive at the house and airi was still home. I unlocked the door and walked into the house, it was quiet and cold. I went upstairs trying to be quiet so she wouldn't hear me. I tried to open my room door and it was locked , I was confused but I picked the lock and opened the door........... I was confused ass fuck. Why is she laying in my bed? I thought to myself. She wasn't facing me so I didn't know if she was woke or asleep. I put my things down on the floor, and went to go take a shower.

Airi POV: I woke up and I could feel the bruises on me as I sat up. I looked over to see the door cracked and luggage on the floor.

Airi: oh shit

Airi POV: he was here. I quickly got out of his bed and went into the living room. I didn't want to be bothered by him.

Chris POV: I got out of the shower and went into my room. She was gone. I then knew she was awoke but I didn't know where she was in the house.

Airi POV: i heard him get out of the shower and i walked in the restroom and did my morning routine after i got out, it was an akward silence in the house. I went back into the living and sat on my phone. I got hungry so i went into the kitchen to make me something to eat, i was still nervous though.

Chris POV: i got out of my room thinking airi was in her room. It was still an akward silence and i headed downstairs toward the kitchen.

Airi POV: i had my head into the refrigerator and i turned an saw chris standing behind me

Airi: ......

Chris: .....

To be continued......

Did you like it?
I know its short!!
Thanks for the support!
#drama #love #fantasy #youtubers #gairi #chair #squad #jqcg #iamjustairi #chrismfngilly #traybills #dreandken #niqueandking #carmenandcorey