The bet

~~S H A P E O F  M E~~
The five Ws in my opinion would not had been sufficient enough to answer the questions that swirled around in my head as I glared at Malik.

Who? As in who asked him to do this? What? What was he thinking when he went through with his plan. When? When did he start thinking of this stupidity? Where? Where the heck did he actually come from? Why? Why did he decide to do this to me?

But that wasn't all. In the end, I still had one more question. How did he expect the whole school to react to this?

"Are you really serious?" I raised my voice a tone higher. I was out of breath out from the deed that had almost happened and also from running too fast to keep up with the legs of the Iroko tree in front of me.

"How do you mean?" He stared intensely at me.

I couldn't believe he was asking that question after all he had done. First he tried to almost kiss me or something. I really don't know what he was trying to do exactly. Then he whisked me away with him from the cafeteria into an empty hallway. Now he was asking me a dumb question like he didn't know what had just happened.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, shifting my weight from feet to feet. My palms were starting to sweat intensely like they had been doing a workout.

"I diint peg you as one of them popular girls. Seems like you actually are." I raised my head in order to read his expression to see if he was mocking me or not. His eyes locked on mine and I noticed how even more grey they were especially as his jacket accentuated their colour. 

"Do you really think I am?" I scoffed.

"Are you?" He shrugged. "You look like you don't even care about what you wear to school."

"That's not even the point of all I've been trying to and talk about." I protested.

"You still look cute though. You'd look good in anything."

Stop whining me. I thought. He was just saying it because he could, not because he actually meant it.

"And I meant what I said." He added like he was reading my mind. I guess skepticism must had been written all over my face.

"What I'm trying to ask is what do you think you just did?"

"Nothing. I just pulled you out here."

"For what reason?" I felt like ripping his gorgeous face apart.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"What was all the drama for though? The leaning down and acting like... You know?"

"Did you think I was about to kiss you?"

"Well no. But..."

"Would you had liked it if I kissed you?"

"No but..."

"Would you like it if I kissed you now?"