Chp.26- Forgiven

Chapter 26- Forgiven.

I froze at the sound of a gunshot.

My mind went blank.

My body felt numb.

And I felt frozen.

Harry & I slowly turn our heads toward where the gun shot was fired.

Headmaster was holding Jasmin in place and Brandon was standing in front of me, covered in blood.

Everything froze and turned black.

I woke up in a daze.

What had happen?

I search my mind for a moment and gasp as reality hits me.

Brandon saved my life.

Why?

Tears escape my eyes when I realize that I will never be able to find out.

I glance around at the unfamiliar place to see Cody, Jasmin, Nate, Claire, Harry, & Chris around my bed with a worry expression.

Why is Jasmin not caught?

What are they all doing here?

So many questions roam through my mind but I said only one thing.

“You're not the right person to kill me, huh?”

My voice was raspy but Jasmin heard me perfectly.

“No. There were some misunderstandings.” She smirk back, but this time, in playfulness.

We stare at each other and I grin.

“The cycle is broken.” Claire said, a guilty tone in her voice.

Claire had betrayed me deeply but I couldn't blame her. Nate & Jasmin are her siblings and she had to stand by their side no matter what.

I smile at her in a forgiving manner.

“That's good.” I said.

No more worries. No more fears. No more breaking. No more tears.

To say that I am happy is an understatement.

I stare at the people all around me. They're the people who had brought me up, stood by me, but also let me down.

My eyes linger on Chris.

“Forgive me?” He mouthed and wink.

I chuckle to myself.

“Forgiven.” I whisper.

“Wait!” Someone yell.

I turn towards the doors where Heather stood, panting.

“What Chris meant to said is...”

Heather pause for effect.

“Forgive us?” she ask.

I stare around at everyone's faces.

Each with a grin on their face.

These are the people that made me laugh, cry, mad, sad, angry, and every emotion and feeling possible out there.

Including love...

“Forgiven.” I repeat for the second time and smile my first genuinely happy smile since I've been at St. Mary's.

Three months ago, I was the super cocky girl with a rich daddy and a huge attitude that everyone silently hated. A girl who didn't want to step foot in Washington's most prestigious school but was dumb enough to follow her best friend.

Three months later, I am Kellie Parker. The girl who uncover the Secret Life at Boarding School.

A/N: This is the end! I know I said 30 chapters..but it felt right ending it here.

I miss you all already <3

There will be a sequal of this but you don't have to read this to understand the sequal :)

It will be officially release in October.

Title unknown.

I will have a epilogue up next :) & I'll save the cheesiness in the next author's note. I love you all. Thank you for 10,000 reads. & 225 votes. OU! Also the 124 comments <3

Once again, none of this was possible if it weren't for you guise <3