Chp 8- Please take me away from here

A/N: SORRY! My update was supposed to be on Sunday but…I forgot. *Hides under bed and hoping no one kills me*. Anyway, here’s the chapter that changes everything…

Chp.8-Please Take Me Away From Here.

Go listen to Owl City- Fireflies >>>>

Claire’s P.O.V

I watched as Cody ran after my new roommate, Kellie. What is going on? One moment we were enjoying the hot make-out session and then seconds later, he left me stunned and confused. Something must have been going on between Kellie and Cody…and my heart was set to find out everything, every detail.

Kellie’s P.O.V

I ran and ran until I bumped into a hard body. I fell down but luckily didn’t land on the hard cement, but hit a warm body instead.

“Ooomp.” A voice came from under me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it, I was just running away from something------“, I was cut off as soon as I saw his face. He was GORGOUS. He had every hot quality possible. His beautiful tan skin completed with a muscular body, big brown eyes, and beautiful dark brown hair that had me wanting to run my fingers through it. 

He laughed, “I see, you also have the hots for me.”

Surprisingly, he wasn’t cocky like the boy I bumped into earlier, or as confident as Nate. Instead, he had a warm personality that drew me to him. I noticed I was still staring and my face turned into a nice shade of tomato.

He noticed this and had an amused grin on his face, “I realize we haven’t officially introduced ourselves yet, I’m Harry and you must be new.” He spoke with a hot British accent. Yum, I love the British.

“Hi Harry, my name is Kellie, and I’m not new. I’ve been here for a few days. ” I spoke to him in a cocky, joking manner.

“Welcome, Kellie. I love your personality and I would love it if you’d be my friend.” He asked, with a puppy dog face.

Omygod…I couldn’t fall for that face…I couldn’t. Okay, maybe…I’ll give him a chance?

“Sheesshh….fine!” I finally gave up and decided to give this strange boy a chance.

“YAYYYY!” He screamed and lifted me off the ground into a bone-crushing hug. This earned a lot of unwanted attention from a few on-lookers.

“LET ME DOWWN!” I screamed into his ear.

“Not until I take you somewhere.” He said mischievously.

“WHEREEE?” I was so curious…

“It’s a surprise.” Although I couldn’t see him, I could tell he was grinning at my curiosity.

I frowned. I hated surprises. “You’re killing me. ”

He snorted. “You’re still alive and breathing. Vas’ you talking about?”

“ugh.” I sighed and gave up.

“Good idea.” He finally let me down into his car.

“What the heck. I thought we weren’t allowed to have cars.

“Oh. You must be a sophomore, Seniors get to have their cars. Don’t worry, I promise to drive you everywhere.”

“Really? Even shopping?” I asked hopefully.

“Anywhere but shopping.” He laughed as he saw the disappointed expression on my face.

“You suck.” I said as I stuck out my tongue in a childish way.

“Whatever.” He dismissed the subject for the rest of the drive as we sang along to Starships by Nicki Minaj.

“We’re here.” He announced as he turned off the car and opened my door for me.

I looked around. We were at a fancy Italian restaurant. It wasn’t my style for I prefer McDonald’s more since my rich parents never let me have any of that stuff.

Harry noticed why bored expression, “By the look of your face, I guess you don’t enjoy this type of thing, huh?”

“No, it’s fine.” I reassured him. “What are we here for?”

“Well, I vas’ getting dinner with my friends and I bumped into you. So I decided to introduce you to them.” He explained.

Suddenly, I was shy. Although I wasn’t usually the shy type, I didn’t exactly belong here. Sure my family had the money and I had the attitude, but I didn’t exactly fit into the “sophisticated” department.

Harry must have noticed my hesitation because he took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “It’s alright. They’re nice people.”

If Harry liked them, I must like them, too. I convinced myself that and put on a fake smile as we walked through the restaurant. 

Harry took me to a table with a total of 5 people, the only ones I recognized was Nate and the hot stranger I met earlier. And the other 3 were beautiful girls who resembled a girl who’s made out of plastic and had blonde hair. Yes, you guess it, BARBIE! Except the middle girl had brown hair and the one on the right of her had African curls.

Nate seemed surprised to see me here. “What are you doing here?”

Instead of me answering, Harry chose to introduce me instead. “Hey guys, this is Kellie. She’s my new best friend.” He said as he grinned wolfishly.

The hot stranger faked hurt as he joked, “You would replace me with a new hottie. I see how it is.”

Harry decided to play along, “Of course, hun. I got bored.”

Everyone laughed and the tense atmosphere lightened. But the leader of the Barbie Squad was still glaring at me as if she was trying to kill me with her eyes. What the heck?

“Oopsy, Kellie, I forgot to tell you their names.” Harry laughed.

“Here’s Nate, but I can tell you guys already know each other, and you better tell me the deets.” Harry pointed to Nate.

 “Here’s Chris, my ex, don’t worry about him he’s just jealous. “ He pointed to the hot stranger and stuck his tongue out. I shook my head, that boy was cray-cray.

“Here’s Jasmin.” He pointed at the beautiful leader who had curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a slim figure. If it wasn’t for her fake smile, I would actually classify her as nice.

“Here’s Andrea, Jasmin’s doggie.” I could tell Harry strongly dislike Andrea. And I could feel that the feeling was mutual as the curly hair girl glared pointedly at him.

“And lastly, here’s Victoria.” He finished and pointed to a shy looking blonde girl with flushed cheeks. She was the only one who looked innocent out of this group.

“Okay, I’m hungry after all that talking.” Harry sighed and plopped down on a chair.

I held back a laugh.

I took my own chair and decided on my order.

Hmm, pasta or bread and soup?

I decided on the pasta and Nate ordered for us.

After we ordered, there was an awkward silence that seemed to stretch on forever. 

So when our food came, everyone was glad the tension was slightly gone. I slowly ate my pizza as I made small talk. I noticed Jasmin practically dry-humping Nate. I could tell he didn’t want her by the way he kept pushing himself farther and farther away. When he looked up and saw me looking, the corners of his mouth twitched, to hide a smile. 

Jasmin’s P.O.V

I was trying to flirt with Nate when the skanky bitch of Harry got his attention away from me. What the f**k? Take Harry, I don’t care, but take Nate, then bitch you’re going down. I was so angry, I took my drink, and splashed it in her face. Heh, that was what she deserved.