Chp.20-Coming Home

15 votes & 10 comments for the next chapter. Can you guise do it?

EVERYONE WHO READS THIS STORY COMMENT & VOTE....NOW.

This is a special chapter since it''s CHAPTER 20! We finally reach 20 (:

Pic to the side is Kellie's Outfit in this chapter>>>

Chapter 20-Bringing the Boyfriend Home

It was finally Winter Break.

I sighed, replaying the events of my first 3 weeks at St. Mary's.

I remembered being accused of a crime I didn't commit,

Oh, I remembered Headmaster's exact words:

“You have two weeks after Winter Break to prove your innocence during Court. You may be dismissed, Miss Parker.”

He said, not even trying to hide the disappointment in his tone.

I wanted to cry, right then and there, but I couldn't breakdown in front of anyone, especially not Headmaster King.

But now, it was finally time for me to go home to my loving family, who were pressuring me to bring Chris home.

Chris had agreed, saying he would do anything for me and he was excited to meet my family.

However, I was worried that my parents would disapprove of Chris's bad-ass image and they would make me break up with him.

Although my parents weren't too controlling, my dad tended to be protective of me and who I dated, so hopefully Chris passed my strict dad's judgment.

Speaking of being judged, my Court date is set two weeks after Winter Break, and I didn't know if I could find enough evidence, or any at all to prove that I was, in fact, innocent.

What had I done to be accused of damaging the 10 million dollar painting in the library?

Why would I steal it?

And what's so special about it?

I needed to know, but for now, my mind was wandering off to Heather.

I remembered the Headmaster telling me the 3 other suspect:

Claire Anders

Heather Williams

Nate Armstrong

Claire? Nate? HEATHER? Why?

The Headmaster had also added that Heather and Claire were also new here, and he retold the tale of constant deaths between the new girls.

But noooooo, the most important part was:

“The painting was of one of the new students, Jackie Wills, who had been the only one to survive among the other 9 new girls. The myth of St. Mary's was only one could survive, and Jackie Wills managed to.

We never expected to have exactly 10 new girls in one semester again, but YOU came along.

YOU completed the circle. And 7 girls had already died. That leaves the three of you, meaning two of you has to die and only one will survive. Fight or Lose.”

The way he had said the whole thing so calmly made me think that he had gone through this speech before with Jackie Wills and the whole group.

Did that mean...that if I didn't watch out...I would die.

Shaking away the horrible thoughts, I continued to pack my Louis Vuitton suitcase.

I packed simple things like my hair tools, my makeup kit, and some other clothes since I had clothes at home.