Chp.15- Halloween is so damn scary

A/N: OVER 1,000 READS!! HOLY COW BELLES I DON’T EVEN KNOW IF THIS IS REAL! THANK YOU! YOU READING THIS? YOU ARE EFFING AWEEESSSSOOMMEE! WHEEEEEE> *happy dance*

Anyways….um, here’s chapter 15 (: Teehee. (;

Video to the side is Kellie and Chris dancing, just think of the guy that Selena's dancing with is CHRIS, okay?

Pic to the side is…you will understand once you read this part.

Chapter 15- Halloween is so damn scary.

It’s the morning of Halloween, I’ve been here for 2 painful weeks. I knew that St. Mary’s was a mistake.

There is a dance this evening, but I choose not to go because I had nobody to go with.

A pang of sadness hit me as I remember all those dances that I went to with my girls back home, and I remember Cody being my date. I miss all the fun, careless times in L.A. Here at St. Mary’s, you always have to watch your back, and it took me 2 weeks to realize that, and now I just want to go home.

I signed, having nothing to do. Everyone was busy getting ready with their friends and fussing about their dates, but me, I have absolutely nothing to do.

Bored out of my mind, I logged onto Facebook.

I accepted all my friend requests, updated some pictures, and scroll down my News Feed.

I was scrolling down when I notice Cody’s newest status,

“Hanging w/ my gurl, ready 4 the dance. (:”

Pain shot through me, I was sure he was hanging with Jasmin, and that troubles me. What was wrong with me? Why am I suddenly jealous? And then it hit me…I still love Cody.

As soon as that thought crept my mind, I push it away, not wanting to believe such rubbish.

*Harry Jackson sent you a friend request* popped onto my notification.

I hesitated, wondering if he forgave me yet, but added him anyway.

After I clicked accept, a new message pop up.

From: Harry Jackson

Harry: Hey, u going 2 the dance?

Once again, I hesitated, not knowing what to do. Should I just put the past behind me and act like nothing’s wrong? Yes, I should do that.

So I typed out

Me: nope, hbu?

Instantly, a new message popped up.

Wow, he types fast.

Harry: yep, no date tho L

WHAT? Even I have to admit that Harry was really hot. Plus, he was in the Triple Squad which made him super popular.

Me: REALLY? Why not?

Harry: not interested .

Ah, that makes more sense. Wait, he didn’t ask Victoria?

Me: You sud ask Victoria. I know you like her. :P

Harry took a while to reply, but I could see the shock through his message.

Harry: How do you know? :O

Me: I know things ;) Go ask her! Byeeee, xx.

Before he could protest, I logged off, smug with myself for matchmaking such a perfect couple.

But as soon as my happy mood came, it was gone instantly when I remember how I am spending my Halloween.

Huffing, I finally gave up and got in the shower, deciding to get ready to go to the dance.