Another mother?

I ran through the trees at a fast pace, I could hear her calling out to me, but I ignored it and soon I was panting and had to stop for breath. It was dark, Night time and I was deep in the woods, the trees so thick that I could not see past them. The crickets were calling out to each other and the moon was high in the sky, the stars spread out in the sky twinkling and I fell to my knees.

     I was so tired my eyes slipping closed but I heard singing, soft humming coming through the trees so I stood, and started to walk, and walk and the voice sounded closer and closer with every step I took. The singing stopped and I felt myself fall, and fall and fall to the ground and the last thing I heard was the thud I made when I hit the ground and then it went black.

     "Wh- where am I?" I murmured as I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. I was laying on a bed, made of grass, or what looked like it and I felt great. My bare feet grazing the end of the grass bed and my cloak, My cloak? Where is it? It's not here, I started to panic and I heard giggling and looked up.

     "To your left, on the rock." Her voice said, but I could not stop looking. She was so beautiful, even sitting on the dirty forest floor. It took my breath away, and I stopped breathing. "Breathe Destiny, breathe." Even her voice was amazing.

     "Am I dead?"

     She laughed and I felt enchanted because of it. She got up, Her long black hair falling down her back and her purple eyes staring amusingly at me. She was wearing a brown dress that stopped at her knees, her pale skin seemed to glimmer in the sunlight. She looked so young but her eyes showed years and years of wisdom. She seemed to float even as she walked on the grass not making a sound and as she grew closer to me I felt so warm. "No silly, your not dead."

    "Your not an Angel?"

     Again the laugh, "No, Maybe I am the closest thing to one on the earth but I am no angel."

    "Who are you? Where am I?"

     She evaded my question and blew past me to the rock and picked up the red cloth that was resting on the hard surface. She came to me and handed me my cloak and I hugged it to my chest sighing in relief and she laughed. "I thought that was what you were getting so upset about as you woke up."

     I shook my head in agreement and I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. "Your so Beautiful" and then I blushed, but she just smiled at me and laughed and soon I was laughing too.

      "Well thank you, I don't get that complement often."

     "Where am I?"

     "Deep, Deep in the forest. Farther in then anyone would ever come." I sighed and looked around to see trees surrounding a small clearing of soft grass, I could hear a creek running nearby, birds chirping and the wind blowing softly.

     "You don't seem to concerned about that though." She looked interested and I shrugged, I always felt safe in the woods of course with that wolf after me it was dangerous but still...

     "Interesting" Was all she said, and I asked, "Is this where you live?"

     "Yes"

     "Where do you sleep?"

     She laughed embarrassingly and pointed to where I was sitting. "Um, I never really have guests so I don't really have an extra place to sleep. Your sleeping in my bed, I slept on the ground."

     "Oh, I am really sorry." She slept on the ground so that I was more comfortable, it was touching considering she did not even know me, and I did not even know her.

    "It is quite all right."

    "Who are you?"

     She sighed and I knew she was trying to find the words, I could see it was very hard for her and finally she said in a soft whisper, "I am your mother."