Fear of myself, love of him

Destiny's Pov.

     I floated down to the ground and I felt somewhat ashamed of what I did, and even though that beast deserved to die I don't think I could have done it. Killed him, destroyed a life, maybe when all my power was unleashed but when I was a human. Someone who knew pain, and who knew the loss of someone and I walked to Aaron my head bowed in shame. His face, when I saw it, my full power blasting away, It scared me. He feared me, what I could do, what I was going to do.

      I was scared too, Becuase if it had been any one besides Aaron I would have liked that fear. The beast cowering below me as I let my power flow out it was like it was feeding me. I loved the feeling, and I wanted more, but his face, his eyes they saved me from what I was about to do. I never wanted to feel like that again.

Are you sure about that?

     I jumped and I cleared my head. I was never going to feel like that again, My power would always be sealed deep within me. I knew I was even more powerful then my grandmamma and all the others before her combined. I could do some major damage without blinking an eye. My feet stopped as I reached out to Aaron but the look in his eyes came back to me and I stopped raising my arms. Did he still love me?

     "You stupid Idiot." I heard him say as he grabbed me and pulled me to him, his arms like iron bars. I started to cry in relief, I was safe forever in his arms. He still loved me, even after he saw what I almost did. "Don't you ever do that again, I was so worried about you, I almost lost my cool." I smiled as he said this and started to laugh. Him lose his cool, was it even possible?

     He pushed me back some so he could look at my face. He was so serious, "I am not kidding, I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you." I smiled at him because I was so happy, he cared about me. I lifted my head and stretched up so that my lips could meet his and I kissed him.

     I was shocked, My lips started to tingle, and it felt like my mind blew up, Aaron froze for a moment and then his lips were in a mad frenzy over mine. He lifted his head from mine breathing deeply and the shock was written on his face. I felt my cheeks heat up and my head felt dizzy, but just as it began to clear up Aaron bent his head and kissed me again. This time softer, and more gentle, but I still felt the tingle running throughout my body.

     His hands wrapped around my waist and pushed me closer to him and a soft ragged sound left my mouth. That sound, made Aaron go wild because he left my mouth and was kissing my neck and he was just about to bite my neck when there when a cough sounded from somewhere and with the energy I had I pushed Aaron away to stare at my mother and grandmamma, more heat raising to my face.

     "That was most entertaining." My grandmamma said sarcastically,a hint of a smile though, but she was staring at Aaron suspiciously. I laughed softly, and ran over to my mother and gave her a huge hug, her face was unreadable through the kissing but I knew she felt lonely.

     She hugged me back tightly and whispered in my ear, "My baby is growing up." I hugged her tighter and when she released me she was smiling and I went to hug my grandmamma.

     She released me and then I knew it was time for business. "Well while you lovers were smooching that thing escaped, though he was severely wounded." I blushed hard and nodded my head looking around, he was no where in sight. "You gave him quite a beating, he was so scared that his fur was falling off." I smirked and then I stopped, if he was that scared what about my own family.

     "Your power is great, greater then I even thought. It can be scary but if you can control it you can do almost anything." I did not want the power though, it scared me and my fear shone in my eyes for my grandmamma smiled and patted my back.

      "I was scared to when I first did that much magic. I liked it! More then I should, that power it consumed me. I wanted you all to fear me, it was not me behind my eyes!"

     "But you stopped did you not, when you could have killed him."

     "Yes! It's different though."

     "How is it different, if your power was controlling you, how did you stop?" I was silent, It was like someone else was controlling me but it was really me behind it all I was just scared to admit my weakness, the weakness of the fear of hurting someone who was dear to me because of the power I held within me.

     "What if I end up changing because of this power?"

    "I don't think that is possible, for you that is. You are stronger then me, I would have killed him but you were able to stop right in the middle of the gathering of your power, and it was your first time."

     I stopped only because of a person. Was it because of this person that my magic with held itself? Could love make power seem weak? Could love hold back the pain that I would have if I was bitten? Would I allow myself to be bitten, and changed for that love? Did I want to change for that love?