Invisible friends, and choices

I woke to the sound of soft giggling, and I batted my lashes yawing, and I heard a squeaky voice say "Hush, she's waking up, scatter, and don't let her see you."

        My eyes opened all the way and I gasped at what I saw, the plain green grassed area was now covered in flowers, all kinds of flowers only the ring of mushrooms had not been touched and I giggled as I touched the closest ones and I put my head next to them to smell the flowers. I heard giggling but I looked up and around me and only saw trees. Trees and darkness, and even if it was a scary place I felt comforted in a strange way and I let my head fall back on the soft green grass and as I my eyes closed I swear I saw little sparkly beings in the air flying closer to me their giggling flowing through the air as I drifted asleep.

        I was running and laughing, the feeling beneath my feet of the soft earth was amazing. I ran fast, faster then ever and I felt so much joy as I ran through the forest, the sun shined through the trees and I felt it on my skin. Searching for my beloved Aaron, where could he be? Did he miss me?I howled and jumped for joy and went flying through the trees.

         I ran through the trees and to the shore of a lake, splashing through the water I huffed and panted but stopped dead in my tracks as I caught sight of my reflection in the shimmering water. I stared and gaped at the sight I saw, my grey eyes took in the being I saw. My white skin was replaced by the whitest fur I have ever seen and I tilted my head to the side. I was so calm and in awe at the sight of my reflection, the reflection of a wolf in the deep blue water.

        I woke with a start, panting and thrashing on the ground quickly standing up and shaking in what was pure fear. Where did that dream come from? Was it because of him? or Aaron? or just me? I looked around and saw I was still in the clearing and the flowers were still there, the smell was filling my senses and as it did my stomach grumbled. I had not eaten in the longest of times, I had food in my basket. My basket! I left it in the cave, the food, dagger, and my precious spell book. my cloak was the only thing I had and at that I started to tear up but I heard something. a voice that was so soft it was a whisper and as I move my head to it I gasped and started to sob in relief. Their in the middle of bright flowers, the basket that I left at that things cave. I ran to it and opened it and took out my book and held it to my chest.

         "Thank you, thank you so much for bringing it back to me." I sobbed out to my saviors and put it aside and brought out the food and Ate half of it, leaving the other half for later, who knew how long I would be out here. I knew I needed to leave, but I did not want to leave just yet, the peace was so nice and I needed to not be scared. I would be once I left the comfort of the area.

         My thoughts went to the dream I had and I shuddered. I was terrified, and it was not because I was a wolf, I love wolves, I love Aaron, I missed him in his wolf form. The dream freaked me out because when I saw myself as a wolf, I didn't freak out, I was calm. Moments before in the dream I was joyful. Was it possible? Could it be true? Could I be with Aaron forever if I was? Could I be happy if I was a wolf?

        No!

        But... maybe?

        Could it be possible that I actually want to be a wolf?