Talking to myself and finding a mate

*Sorry about the wait, I feel terrible but here it is, it's small but I thought you guys deserved something. I have just been really busy graduating from college and trying to find a job, but I love all the support I am getting and I am glad you guys like my book, comment about the story if you like it. Love~ Purestarfire*

"Fairies and fairy dust don't exist. They can't!" The chief cried out as some of the villagers carried my mother to the doctor, I looked worriedly over at her in the arms of Todd and Tank, brothers and woodsman in our village, along with my Grandmamma, head to the medicine house. I didn't mean to make her faint, I just wanted to surprise her is all. I turned to Aaron's father tired of people not listening.

"Like witches, and werewolves don't exist? Will you listen to yourself, your the biggest lair here, I know your history, your linage so do me a favor and stop being a hypocrite." I felt Aaron put a hand on my shoulder in warning but I shook it off turning to him in rage, "And you, you think you can judge me just because of what I can do, you said you loved me, you know me, I would never hurt anyone, and you look at me like I'm a murderer!" I screamed at him and in my fit of anger, dark clouds started to surround the village and thunder rumbled with my words.

Your not, your a powerful woman who doesn't need a man to protect her.

I shook my head trying to get the voice in my head to leave. Aaron looked at me in surprised shock and I could tell that this was a mistake, us, all of it, stupid of me, thinking that he could actually love all of me. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and I pushed him away when he tried to hug me. I stepped away from him, wiped the tears and grabbed the pouch with the fairy dust and showed it to the villagers.

"This is the fairy dust, the only thing powerful enough to kill him and I believe it." I murmured but all of them heard me.

"How can you know that?" One of the elders said in disbelief, I just shrugged. They didn't need nor deserve to know anything about what had happened on my journey.

"My friends gave it to me, and what other choice do you have?" I remarked and that shut him up. Some of the crowd looked confused, I didn't really have friends in town, and that scared them knowing I had friends out there, in the forest. I turned as Todd ran up to the crowed and I turned to him.

"Your mother is awake, the doctor said she is fine just shocked, to much excitement for one day I suppose." I nodded my thanks and turned from the crowed and as I started to walk to the place my mother was resting I sighed and frowned tears starting to roll down my cheeks again and then rain started to fall from the storm I had caused in my rampage with Aaron. I heard mutters, curses and some surprised yelps as the villagers rushed to their homes.

I heard the footsteps of someone behind me, splashing in the small puddles that were already forming. I ignored him and he didn't try to reach out to me, so I guess we were over? I mean I saw the disappointment and distaste on his face, how could he want to stay with the weird witch fairy without of control powers.

It's alright, you don't need him. You have everything you will ever need, and I can help you achieve it.

I laughed in my head, I knew I was okay, heartbroken but okay. I knew that with whoever was talking in my head I could achieve great and amazing things, and I didn't need Aaron.

' I just want him.'

Then get him, stop complaining to me about it, you still have him, he's just scared...Ha ha.. that's too cute, Mr.Big Strong Wolf is scared.