More magic, and more flirting

After pushing him enough Aaron finally let me go. He took me back to my home where my mother had made supper. I told them what the wolf said to me since they could not hear, only I could hear what he said. They looked worried but I just wanted to get to work on my spells, but first after I said goodbye to Aaron and he kissed my cheek he left and my mother soon after went to bed, saying that the day was too much and that she will close her eyes and rest. I went to the wheel and with the cloth that covered the white book I made a bag, and bag big enough for my book and to fit small bottles or pages or any sort of thing I would need, it had a handle that tied around my waist, and a clasp that I found when I was little of a bird. It was a bit rusty but I cleaned it and it shown silver against the red. Then at midnight I went to my room put the bag under my pillow with the book in it and fell asleep.

                  Eyes that see, stop it please, the burning,

                      The fire that is in front of me,

                         Wear it out, make it fade,

                       Stop the fire that is ablaze.

       I woke with that on my tongue, I don't know why but it was a spell. It was calling out to me, something to do with fire. It was early I could see the sun just rising, but I was not tired. I grabbed my red blood bag and pulled out my white spell book and looked for that spell, I found it in the middle, it said the words and then on the bottom it said, it is to stop fires that are ablaze and that it will bring a strong wind or heavy rain to stop the fire and it will save the thing that is ablaze.

      I memorized it, the gods were sending me a message that something was going to happen and that I had to stop it. Then as quietly as I can I went from the house with some bread and my bag and went to the stream as before to practice. I ate the bread on the way and I opened my book to the transformation spell I tried it nothing happened, I did it again and I got a tail. I screamed but laughed it was so weird having a tail, I knew a spell that would get rid of it, but I liked it and wanted to see how it felt to have a tail. I kept it, it was white, and long it was a wolf's tail. I wanted it to move, I thought about it going right, it swished and went right. My tail moved I was exited it swayed back in forth in my excitement. I would have to practice more to become a full wolf. I took a drink of some potion I had made earlier in case something like this happened, the tail disappeared and I felt kind of sad, I really liked my tail. I said the spell again...

               Transformation alteration, change my size small or wide,

                          Change me to the beast I choose,

                       Change my bones, my skin, my eyes,

                 Make me into something that I was not before,

                                   Make me transform.

       I said the words, they were thick on my tongue, I opened my eyes and saw everything, it was words and thought about the being I wanted to become, a wolf I pictured howling with eyes of a misty color. I opened my eyes and looked down, I was still human but I heard this peculiar sound.

       I could hear everything. There was a ant hill close by and I could hear their moving, the trees made this funny load sound, and I could hear people in the village, I could make out the miller haggling and my mother sleeping, snoring rather loudly, and Aaron looking for me, calling my name he was in the woods not far from me. I touched my head up on my head to a soft fury fluff, two on either side, they were ears. I ran to the stream and I looked and almost screamed, they were white and sticking up in alert, I screamed I had wolf ears.