chapter 9

Chapter 9

King couldn't believe that Claudia was so hung up on that Lance character. Angie had told him about how Claudia had invited Lance and she was upset that Lance didn't call her. King pictured Lance to be some suave type dude the way Angie was telling Claudia was going on about him.

Angie brought Claudia to the club and the way Claudia was rocking that bodysuit, King wanted to jump on homegirl himself. But Angie still had going on with the New York Knick jersey dress she was sporting. All the females were envious of the two ladies that got through the velvet rope with no problem and was treated like stars by every thirsty dude in the place. Even the bouncer that was working with King when King introduced his girl Angie then Claudia was sweating King afterwards asking questions like 'who was that shorty that was with your boo?' and 'where you met fine bitches like that at?'

Now there were some pretty females in the place but Claudia and Angie took the cake in the looks department. King was proud of his selection and feeling even more superior rejecting the other ladies that were trying to get his attention with a wink and adjusting their skirts. King had been with those kind of broads and that's all they were; for show. King would just beat the coochie and would be done with it the next day. But with Angie, it was different. He was actually happy being around her. He even invited her to one of his gigs and that was something he never did so he was feeling her. Then he saw Angie's friend and know sexy birds flock together.

But Claudia had King fooled with her choice of men. King was at the door when the guy walked up to him and said the name he was told to look out for. King had to do a double take and let it really process. He thought his eyes were planning tricks on him. This couldn't be the Lance Lowry Claudia was strung up over. Lance looked like a straight geek squad character. He looked like he got wedgies and swirly his whole life. King had heard of females that liked those smart brainiac types but this was ridiculous. He almost felt like the club was going to lost its rating by letting this dude slide in. The bouncer next to him, Tut, even looked at King like 'word, son, you letting him in' but all King did was shrug. King said he would for Angie and the way Claudia was acting over him, he figured he had to. Claudia didn't even wait to be introduced before she asked King, 'did Angie tell you someone was coming for me and did he come?' Tut and King was notorious for bagging ladies because of their muscles and height. But since King already had claimed one, Tut tried flexing a little to get Claudia's attention. Claudia paid him no mind even though some of the other females in the line was begging him to do a strip show right there in front of the club. Tut started going in on King with questions after King let the two ladies in.

However, when Lance showed up, King was at a loss. Tut was too. He felt damn right insulted was going to kick Lance out on general principle. But King told him to chill. But King knew there might be repercussions for letting such a square dude in so he want in after him to just escort him straight to Claudia but he didn't see Lance when he came in. So he just went and told Claudia that Lance was there. Claudia got all perked up. King swore he even saw Claudia's nipples get hard through the catsuit. King knew he was going to have tear up Angie's kitten that night to get that image out of his head. King wanted to be like 'seriously, what are you doing what that dude?' but that better of it. It wasn't his place. King gradually just walked away after he rallied the message. But then he couldn't help but laugh at the situation. King couldn't believe that fine ass bitch was going ape shit for Poindexter.

King needed to shake dude's image out of his head because it kept making him laugh every time he thought about it. He had already told Tut to hold him down while he went to tell Claudia the news, much to Tut's dismay and disgust. King also had to use the bathroom so he walked in the direction of the restroom. Two men that looked like they were up to no good stopped whatever they were doing in the corner of the bathroom and just walked out when they saw King.

King just shook his head and went to the urinal to pee. King was standing in front of the urinal when he heard the bathroom door open again and then closed. King never turned around but then he heard what sounded like a door being locked. He turned around and saw Mistake standing there.

"What the fuck?" King managed to get out after his initial shock.

"Is that for me?" Mistake giggled pointing at his zipper where his manhood was swinging out from.

"Why...how...?" King couldn't process.

"You really need to stop asking stupid questions," Mistake said. "I knew you was going to be here and I was just waiting until I could get my time with you."

"I didn't see you in the line," King said trying to recall.

"Kingie, when have I ever used a line," Mistake informed. "You forget how I am? I get where I need to get to be where I need to be. And right now I need to have that thing slapping me across the face."

King gulped.

"Listen, I'm working," King said like that was his best line to use at the time.

"Yeah, working on beating on this kitty up," Mistake said.

"I don't have time for this," King said.

"That's now what little King says," Mistake winked. "He looks like he has all the time in the world."

King forget his zipper was still down and his rod was still out pointing straight like a totem pole.

Mistake walked right up to King. King's breathing started getting more rapid like he was about to choke or have a heart attack.

"He misses me," Mistake said then knelt down on the floor in front of him .

"What are you doing?" King asked.

"Bowing to my King," Mistake answered.

Then King felt the warm sensation of Mistake's mouth on his staff. King wanted to fight Mistake off but his joint was feeling so good in Mistake's mouth. Mistake almost gagged trying to get all his manhood down the windpipe. Globs of salvia formed on his magic stick as he started thrusting his tool in and out of Mistake's mouth.

"Oh shiiiittttt!" King said as a load shot out of his pelvic stick into Mistake's mouth.

Mistake swallowed every drop and then licked King's strobe clean in case a drop was missed.

Then Mistake got up.

"You never going to get rid of me," Mistake stated then walked away and unlocked the door.

Mistake opened the door and walked out.

King stood there, back of his body pressed against the urinal with his johnson out dripping with cum and salvia. He blinked as he saw guy coming inside talking loud, 'why the fuck was the door unlocked? I've been having to pee since..."

King was wondering why the men that just entered just stopped in mid conversation and just looked at him.

King was still leaning up against the urinal with a stupid look on his face.

'I hope that ain't the nigga that searched you," one of the men that entered the restroom commented and the person next to him laughed.

King all of a sudden heard music because now it was blasting since the door was opening. Then he looked at the guys. Then he looked down at his zipper.

"Next time just use the stall," the jokester said and his partner laughed again.

King just shoved his manhood back in his jeans and walked out. All he heard as he walked out was, "I'm not using that urinal.'