Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Claudia still had Lowry on her mind but she focused on getting ready for the club. She thought about putting on something plain because she didn't really feel like dressing up too much but then again she thought about what if Lance Lowry did show up. She didn't want to look like a bum to him if he decided to show.

Claudia just stared at her closet. She was in decision mode. She had an assortment to choose from even some new stuff that still had tags on it. Claudia looked at shoe arrangements that were underneath her clothes in her walk-in clothes. She had a great ensemble of footwear from high heels to flat shoes. Each pair of shoes told a story even the ones she never wore.

"What to do? What to do?" she asked herself. "I got that Gucci number but that's too fancy for that spot. I might have to cut a bitch if she quote on quote accidentally spill a drink on me because she's a hater. Then there's that DKNY outfit but that's too white and I know those hating bitches will find some way of putting some kind of dirt or grime on it. I could wear that catsuit but I know I will have to fight off a hundred broke niggas and the bitches they came with."

Claudia looked at the leather full body catsuit outfit again and pulled it off the hanger. She examined it. If Lowry did show up, this outfit would make him regret not calling her back right away. And if he didn't show up, Claudia could still have a kick watching all the men in the place drool and wish they were sniffing her tail tonight. Claudia found the perfect black stilettos to go with the outfit and placed both items on the bed for last minute inspection. She nodded and then smoothed her hand over the fabric of the bodysuit. It felt good to her fingertips. The men, Lowry included, would not be ready for this. Claudia smiled as she hummed her way to the bathroom.

She had some new bath soaps and shampoo she got from the Queen Envy line and she couldn't wait to try it. She turned the tabs for the water to shoot out the faucet. She felt the temperature of the water by placing her hand under the faucet. When she thought it was the right temperature of lukewarm, she hit the switch above the faucet and water started shooting from the showerhead.

Claudia tied up her head in a bun and then put a shower cap on it. She got completely naked and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror before it started to get fogged up by the steam of hot water. Claudia loved how sexy her body was getting especially since she started doing those extreme workouts she saw on an infomercial one night. She videotaped all the key parts of the workout and started doing it. Why spend twenty dollars for something that came on free and there was DVR in the world?

Claudia got in the shower and started lathering herself up with the body wash. It felt good and smelt even better. She was started rubbing the wash all over her body intoxicated by the smell. An image of Lowry came to mind when she went to clean her special area. She smiled as she started pretending her hands was his. She leaned against the shower wall and let her hand full of soapy liquid massage her clit. She moaned as the images grew more intense. How did this man do this to me? Claudia thought as she let her fantasy make her climax.

She took a deep breath as she rubbed her fingers mixed with two types of liquids.

"Now that's how you get ready for a club," Claudia laughed to herself.

Claudia felt better about herself and finished washing up. She got out the shower and dried off with the towel that was hanging over the shower curtain. She wrapped the towel around her and then turned off the water to the shower. By now the bathroom was full of steam. It felt like a sauna. Claudia opened the door and instantly felt a chill. She ignored the sensation and went to put on her body lotion.

Claudia smiled as she looked at the catsuit again. She couldn't wait to turn heads with it on especially Lowry, if he showed.

Claudia sprayed on her Beyonce Heat perfume and applied Vaseline to her heel and legs.