Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Angie and David

Angie knew she should wait but the way King was lifting those weight in that tight tank top and spandex outfit combo was making her have second thoughts. Angie had taken King’s offer of accompanying him to the gym and boy was that a mistake on Angie’s part.

King looked good working out on every machine in the gym. Shoulder and leg presses, running, jump rope, weight lifting, and even squat thrusts looked sexy when King was doing it. Every lady in the gym was stopping their workouts to look at him. Angie had to keep her cool from not yelling out against the female onlookers and putting them in their place. Angie had to sulk that part up because it came with the territory. King was a sexy motherfucker that had the body to match. Angie was no slouch either because dudes were definitely checking her out in her pink and grey sweat suit outfit but she was here for King.

Either King was used to the attention or not fazed by it because throughout his whole workout he kept Angie by his side. Angie liked being the reason for a female’s jealousy and a man’s lust. She was getting them both. The females in there were giving her the evil eye and the men were giving her the lusty one with an occasional licking of lips action mixed in.

King informed Angie he only been to that particular gym twice but decided he would try it since it was close to Angie and he wanted a change from his regular gym. King was a trainer as well so he was always at his main gym majority of the time and needed a change. Angie had asked him on the first date did he ever date one of his female clients? King was honest and said that he had once and realized it was a mistake and never did it again. Angie somehow believed him.

King was a monster about his workouts. Anybody that looked at him while he was in workout mode could tell he was a trainer. Angie tried to keep up even doing the jump rope part but stopped because her breasts kept bouncing all over the place in her sweat shirt causing one gym member who was staring so hard he slide off his running machine and fell on the floor.

Angie like watching King do his thing in the gym. Apparently so did every female in the establishment who couldn’t keep their horny eyes away from looking in his direction.

They stayed for two hours and then took a shower in the gym’s washroom. They changed into their casual attire, polo shirt and jeans for him and red halter with a jean skirt for her, and walked out the place with their gym bags over their shoulders. Females were literally lining up by the door to give him wink and whisper service as he walked out the front door with Angie in tow. A couple of guys tried to get Angie’s direction as well but she was the finest man in the whole place so she paid them no mind. King did the same to the females which Angie gave him extra points for that.

They decided after that hard work out that they didn’t want to eat out so Angie decided she would cook him a meal at her house.

King loved the idea and couldn’t wait. Angie wanted to hit the supermarket before they went in because she wanted to cook him a real nice meal. She asked his suggestion on what he liked to eat and his favorite side dish. King answered her questions and she came out with a good idea for dinner. She stopped by the supermarket to get the ingredients for the upcoming meal with King picking up this and that to add to the entrée.

When King and Angie finally arrived at Angie’s house, King was amazed at the décor. Angie had put a lot of work into making her apartment look cozy and friendly. King was taken by how well she knew where to put what paintings at and how her furniture was set up.

“Nice, very nice,” was all he could say to describe it.

Angie accepted the compliment and offered King something to drink. King declined on the drink and Angie told him he could sit on the couch in the living room until she was finish preparing dinner. King sat down and Angie gave him the remote to the 50 inch television she had stationed on the wall. King loved the attention. Angie kissed King softly on his lips and walked to the kitchen.

“Don’t step in until I finish,” Angie ordered as she picked up the last of the grocery bags and brought them in the kitchen.

King laid back in the comfortable couch and flicked through the channels of the television with the remote control. King looked around the room and nodded his head. He was digging Angie’s style and he was really happy chilling with her. He didn’t really know but he thought about letting the Taken status appear on his profile if tonight turned out well.

As King stopped the channel surfing on the ESPN station and put the remote control down. He was about to get in tune with what the sports announcer was saying about a trading some NBA players when the cell phone that was in his pocket started vibrating.

King took the cellular phone out of his jean pocket and looked at the caller name that was flashing on the LCD screen. King let out a short huff like he didn’t expect the person to be calling him.

King answered because he knew the caller wouldn’t stop calling until he finally did anyway.

“Yes,” King answered hurriedly.

“That’s how you answer the phone?” the caller asked disgusted.

“When it’s you, yes,” King replied. “What is it?”

“You know what it is,” the caller said. “I want you inside me.”

King looked around. He heard Angie humming in the kitchen. He turned the volume up on the television. He, then, put his mouth real close to the phone so he wouldn’t have to talk loud.

“I told you already,” King whispered. “I’m down with you. I’m calling you Mistake because that’s what you were.”

“I, maybe, am a mistake but I’m your best one,” the caller said then made a purring sound like a kitten.

“I’m down with you,” King whispered but it sounded loud so he looked around to make he wasn’t heard.

“You can never get rid of me,” the caller said gingerly. “I’m your beautiful Mistake.”

King hit the end button on his cell phone and put it back in his pocket. The nerve of that…calling him…after…

Angie popped their heads out the kitchen.

“I sure hope you hungry,” Angie said.

“Famished,” King said with a smile.

“Good,” Angie said smiling back then went back in the kitchen.

King’s cell phone vibrated again and King pulled it out to look at it.

“What is it?” King said in a stern whisper.

“It’s your beautiful Mistake calling again,” the caller greeted. “Listen hope that bitch fixed you a real nice meal. You going to need all your energy, big boy.”

King hit the end button of his cell phone again and looked around.