Chapter 42

SOTC- Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay

-Natalie's POV-

"Do you want to sit?" Rob asks seductively. I blush.

"Sure," I say, sitting down on the sleeping bag. Rob pulls his sleeping bag over to mine and lays down next to me. I lie down. He turns to me and I turn to him. We are on our sides, facing each other. I laugh softly. He leans in. As the kiss engrosses, I start to lay on top of him. I awkwardly put my arms around his waist. His hands are pressing on my back.

"I love you," I say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," he replies.

-

*1&1/2 years later*

"C'mon Natalie!" Rob exclaims. I quickly put on my black into white flowing dress that Rob had gotten for me about a year ago. I put on my black flats and put my hair in a bun. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, some light pink lip gloss and put on my cross earrings. Today was a really nice night. We were going to a "surprise" date. He said to dress formal, but I have no idea where his mind is at. I walk down the stairs and meet a handsomely dressed Rob. He is wearing a pair of black, suede shoes with long black dress pants and a white-collared t-shirt. He was completely shaved.

"Hey, beautiful," he chuckles.

"Hi, handsome," I smile, pecking his lips. He takes my hand and we walk outside.

"So, where are we going?" I ask, swinging our held hands back and forth.

"First, we are going out to dinner," he explains, breaking out hands apart and putting his right arm around my waist.

"Then, we're going to go see a movie." He says. "Then, a surprise."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," I laugh.

We stroll down the street to a place in Montréal called "Panino" (sorry, idk if it's there, don't live in Canada). It's very fancy and beautiful. We sit down at a table that the usher ushers us to. We order our food. I order a steak with mashed potatoes while Rob orders lobster.

"This place is amazing," I tell Rob.

"Isn't it? It's beautiful, like you," Rob replies. I blush.

"Ooh, your blushing," he laughs quietly, trying not to disturb the other people in the restaurant.

"Oh shut up," I say playfully.

"Okay, your food is here," the waiter says, placing the plates of food on our table.

"Oh, thank you," Rob says. We start to eat.

"Oh my gosh, this is amazing," I exclaim, louder than I should have. Some people look, and I just laugh.

"It's awesome!" Rob replies, with some food in his mouth. I laugh.

This is the man I want to be with the rest of my life.

---

Sorry for not updating! It will be over in a few chapters! :/ gotta work on some other things as well.. Should their be a sequal? Comment below!

How the fuck did we get 13k reads..?

Thanks so much! <3

-Amanda :)