Chapter 13

Chapter 13
-
-
-Rob's POV-
Natalie back home and we laid her down on the couch. She looked pale and weak.
She woke up two hours later. She sat up with rubbed her eyes.
"How are you feeling?" Preston asked.
"I don't know... Groggy."
"Well, do you want some soup? Jerome can make it for you,"
"Um, okay. Sure," she slightly smiled. She was gorgeous. Hopefully, she gets better. Jerome made some ramen soup for her and gave her some water.
"Just relax okay?" I said, patting her leg.
"Okay," she said, eating the soup.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"A bit groggy and tired," she replied.
"Well, the doctor told us that you had a concussion and..."
"And what?" She said obliviously.
"Umm.. You were diagnosed with depression. But not fully, just a little bit,"
She frowned.
"Um, ok I guess," she said, putting a spoonful of soup in her mouth.
-Natalie's POV-
I must have fell asleep because I woke up on the couch with Rob's voice faint in another room. He was playing battle dome with his friends. I heard Preston's, Mitch's and Noah's voice playing in different rooms.. Probably because they were all together on different teams.
I went to Rob's room and he was doing a face cam.
"FXCKING WITCH!" He cursed. Whoops. I never heard him curse before, but it was weird.
"Um hi," I said.
"Oh hi Nat! How are you doing?" He asked, looking at me for a second, then looking back on the screen.
"I'm feeling better."
"That's great,"
"Good luck!" I said.
"Thanks!"
I went back on the couch and checked Instagram.
"Are you guys dating?"
"It would be so cute!"
"I ship it!"
But then there were others.
"You suck,"
"Attention seeker!"
"You like him for his fame!"
I honestly didn't care. They were immature little brats and whoever posts bad things about me I blocked.
I took my laptop and did a vlog.
"Hey my fancy shmancy youtubers! This is Natalie, or Nat Gaming! I am SO sorry about not uploading. I got a concussion and haven't been able to upload. I have also been really busy! So I'm sorry for that. And I have something to talk about. Hate. I didn't cry over your dumb hate, I just want it to stop. I blocked the people who posted hate. Haven't you learned? 'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it'? I think everyone has. Just it's not nice to send hate. We need it to stop.
"PRESTON!" Rob yelled.
"Sorry bout that! Rob is playing a battle dome. Haha. So yeah guys, I am sorry about not uploading and please just please stop with this hate. Thanks! By everyone!" I said, ending the vlog. I edited it for about an hour and then uploaded it.
"Hey Nat," Rob said.
"Oh hi! I just finished uploading a v-log,"
"Nice,"
"I got hate on Instagram today, that's the main purpose why I posted the vlog."

---

Hey everyone! OMG 150+ READS ARE YOU SRS?!? TYSM!!
-Amanda :D