Chapter 19

Chapter 19
-
-
-Natalie's POV-

How could I tell them? They probably wouldn't believe me.
"What's wrong?" Mat asked.

"Yeah, tell us," Noah said.

"I killed someone," I blurted out.

"Wha.. What?" Mat said.

"Did you not hear me? I'm a killer Mat. I killed her."
"Did you really-"

"Yes."

"My archnemesist kidnapped Preston and Rob yesterday and I went to the ballet studio's basement. She gave me a gun saying "If you kill Preston, I'll let HIM free. So, being the smart person I am, I killed her with the gun she gave me," I said, my throat closing.

"Are you serious? You can't be serious. When on Earth did you have time for that?" Noah asked.

"I couldn't kill any of them. So she paid the price," I said.

"Natalie, I hate to break it to you, but you are going crazy," Mat said.

But you are going crazy.

"I AM NOT GOING CRAZY! HAVEN'T YOU WONDERED WHY ROB AND PRESTON HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING LATELY!? MAYBE.... JUST MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I FREAKING KILLED SOMEONE!!" I screamed. Everyone went speechless. No one talked.

"Rob, Preston is this true?" Jerome asked. They both nodded.

"I did it for our own good." I said.

"By killing someone! That's for your own good!"

"WELL WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DEAD OR TWO OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS DEAD!?!" I shouted. They didn't speak. "Thought so."

"Let's change the topic," Ryan said.

"Yeah, good idea," Rob agreed.

-

"Hey what's going on guys? It's Preston here and I am with Rob or MrWoofless and NatGaming!"

"Hey everyone! We are sorry for not uploading our series but now we have a special guest star, PRESTON!" I cheered.

We started playing The Hunger Games on the Nexus server. I got only one chest from spawn and it was filled with one wooden sword, a fishing rod and two snowballs. I teamed up with Preston and Rob and we went to the pirate ship. There, I got a iron chestplate and some butter boots. Rob and Preston both had butter leggings and Rob had a stone axe and a chain chestplate, while Preston had a full set of chain armor with a stone sword. We were stacked.

-Magical Time Skip to DeathMatch-
It was a 7-person deathmatch. I had full iron armor and an enchanted iron sword. Rob and Preston had full iron armor and iron swords, unenchanted. The other four hardly had anything. We easily killed off the others. Then it was down to us three. We all did a fist fight with no armor. Preston killed Rob off easily now it was down to us. I was at half health and he said he was the same. We started punching and punching and finally he killed me with half a heart. He outroed the video and we ended.
"GG!" I said.
"Gg"
"Gg"

---
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support! :D
-Amanda :)