Chapter 11

Chapter 11
-
-
-Natalie's POV-
We need to find Mat. What if I kill Rob? What if he kills me? What if Mat wins...
-Rob's POV-
Mat has to be killed. No doubt about it.
-Time skip to dm-
-Natalie's POV-
Mat killed Rob. I had to kill Mat. This was not going to end well.
"Ready to die?" Mat sneered.
"Ask that to yourself!" I replied.
We charged at each other, dodging each other's slaps. I almost hit him but he dodged at the last second. I finally hit him!
"I WIN!" I cheered loudly.
All of the "dead tributes" came out and we celebrated. Rob ordered us all pizza and some soda. I got to know Noah and Mat more. Surprisingly, Noah and I are step-brother and step-sister.
"That's so WEIRD!" I screeched.
"Yeah! I never would have guessed!"
Mat lives in the same town as I do.
"Isn't this great! Playing together as friends!"
"Yup!" I replied.
"You guys are the bestest friends I ever had!" I smiled, bringing everyone into a group hug.
These are the people I belonged with.

Journal Entry 3-20

We played the Hunger Deans last night into this morning. I won! I also found out that I'm related to NoahCraftFTW. Isn't that great?
-
My depression has really kicked in today. My life is great, but horrible. A few days ago, (some of the diary entries aren't in the story) I ran into Audra, my worst enemy and she beat me up. I obviously fought back, because I'm not weak, but she hurt me indeed. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to spread around the horrible moments.
-
I think I like Rob. He's so wonderful, like a brother. He's amazing. He is so sweet. I can go on and on of things about him. He's the most unique person I ever met. He's funny and adorable and great and OMG just wonderful. I think I'm in love....

I wrote in my journal and then I put it back. I went back into the living room and sat next to Noah and Rob. As I sat down, I winced. My stomach was bruised horribly.
"You okay?" Noah asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.
"No, you aren't," Rob replied, sitting me down, after I insisted to get away.
"What happened?" My step-brother asked.
"Audra beat me up," I said calmly.
"Why?"
"I don't know. Audra and her friends thought it would be a f*cking good idea." I cussed. "Sorry."
"Where did he hurt you?"
"The usual. Stomach, legs, arms, head," I said. "My head is pounding."
"Do you need to see a doctor?" Preston joined in.
"I don't know,"
"Let's check for anything serious," Rob said, grabbing a flashlight.
-Rob's POV-
I grabbed the flashlight and shined it in her eyes. Her eyes weren't dilating.

---

Cliffhanger! Thanks for 60+ reads!
-Amanda :)