Chapter 16

Chapter 16

-

-

-Rob's POV-

I could not believe that Natalie likes me. It will be so awkward now. Mat, Preston and I did a factions video. I didn't upload it right away though. I had to edit it for a long time. But I finally did. Since it was only 68 degrees out, I decided to go outside and shoot some hoops. I just wanted to play alone.

I stepped behind the foul line and took some shots. Maybe Natalie will come out. I heard Natalie from outside. She was yelling to or at Preston. Me, being the curious person I am, I went inside to see what they were doing. Apparently, Natalie was running from Preston trying to tickle her.
"Hey Preston! Stop tickling her!" I yelled.
"Nat, wanna shoot some hoops for the team?" I asked.
"Sure!" she said laughing. She had her hair in a messy bun with a loose, white, sort-of-see-through short sleeve shirt with white-into-pink ombré shorts. I swear, it was about 70 degrees in March. We both went outside and I gave her the ball.
-Natalie's POV-
I stood where the foul line would be if there were marks on the blacktop. I dribbled the ball a few times before I focused my shot. I jumped, lifted my arms up and shot the ball.
"SWISH!" I cheered.
"Nice shot Nat!" Rob said.
I took another shot, same way.
"Yes!" I yelled.
"Whoa! Nice!" Rob cheered.
We played basketball for 1 hour. When we were done, we played Call of Duty (Haha, duty). I lost many times, but I got 28 kills luckily.
(Writers block lul)
After we played COD, I recorded a SkyWars with Noah and Rob recorded another factions vid with Preston and Lachlan.
"Hey guys! It's Natalie or NatGaming and I am here with NoahCraftFTW! Just to let you know, somehow along the way, we are brother and sister! How cool is that! So I hope you enjoy the SkyWars. Let's try to get 5,000 likes on this awesome video! Stay Weird my friends!" I introed.
We played SkyWars and we played 5 rounds. I won twice and he did indeed. We played the final round.
"It's over now!" I said to Noah, looking at what I had. Diamond chestplate, iron sword, leather leggings and a gold helmet with some apples.
"Really?" Noah said.
"Yeah!"
We connected islands and we started fighting. I won *brushes off shoulders*.
"Thank you all for watching! I hope you enjoyed! See you next time! Bye!!"
"I cannot believe you beat me," Noah pouted.
"Well maybe I'm just too good," I smirked.
I went into the kitchen to get a cup of apple juice (don't judge) and went to see what Mitch was doing, since I had nothing to do.
"Hey Mitch!" I said, high-fiving him.
"What's up gorgeous?" He asked.
"I'm just bored. I recorded a video with Noah and now I don't know what to do, so I came over to you," I said, finishing my cup of apple juice.
"Why don't you read a book?" He said. "Or go for a walk?"
"That's a good idea. Thanks!" I said.
I grabbed my sweatshirt and my phone and walked out the door. I went to the same area Rob and I went to. I saw down on a bench and checked my phone. Instagram, Twitter, FaceBook. Same shiz. I like walks. It gives you time by yourself. I stood up and kept walking around the gorgeous lake. I started singing "Let it Go" by Indina Menzel. (Her version. I'm putting the lyrics. I know everyone hates them so you can just skip them.. Thanks)

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the Queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

I finished the song and continued to walk around the lake.

---
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the support!
-Amanda :3