Chapter 10

Chapter 10

-

-

-Natalie's POV-

Rob told me the plan to get people killed. When Mitch and Dallas were out of sight, I grabbed my knife and Preston, Rob and I went into the living room.

"Ready? 3,2,1"

"Someone help! Help me I'm going to die!" I screamed.

No one came.

"Mat! Dallas! Anyone! Help!" I screamed.

"Get ready to die!" Preston yelled.

"NO HELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED! HELP!" I screamed again.

We saw Dallas alone come out to finish me off, while Rob, Preston and I gave her a smirk.

"No, YOU get ready to die!" I yelled, running after her. Not going to lie, I was fast.

I caught up to her and smacked her hard. She's out. "Dallas!" she yelled. I bet Mitch was pissed.
All of a sudden, Mitch ran out of nowhere and we "killed him".
"Let's get Vikk and Amanda!"
-Vikk's POV-
Amanda and I were hunting down Rob and Natalie. Mat and Preston are probably together, since they got no one. But something inside of me tells me that Preston, Natalie and Rob are together.
We have to get them.
-Mat's POV-
I killed no one. I am probably going to get killed. There are 6 people left: Me, Rob, Preston, Natalie, Vikk and Amanda. Maybe I can get with Vikk and Amanda, then there will be two teams of three. They will probably kill me before I get the chance to negotiate with them.
Three words: I Am Doomed.
-Natalie's POV-
We found where Amanda and Vikk were, but we didn't attack yet. They were in the kitchen, holding their weapons in their chests. Then, I sneaked up behind Amanda and smacked her. She's out. ;)
"Sorry babe," I said to Amanda.
Preston grabbed Vikk from behind and slapped him. He's out. Then, as Preston slapped Vikk, Vikk slapped Preston. Their both out. Three people left.
-
-
-
Sorry for such a short chapter! A bit of writers block with thg. HOLY CRAP 50 READS?!!?!?!?!?
Thank you so much! Comment who you want to win below!
-Amanda :)