Chapter 28

Chapter 28

-Robert's POV-
We drive home from PAX. (I don't wanna write PAX stahp judging k. I knew they flew just deal wit it)
Natalie keeps calming herself down. We got home and we unpacked (again. Pretend they got their stuff and left k? K) Mat came over as well, just in case she has a seizure. After we all unpack, we all sit on the couch. I put Catching Fire in the DVD slot and the movie starts. I have seen the movie, but Natalie hasn't.. Natalie starts slowly breathing.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
She nods and hugs her knees and leans into my chest. Mat looks over at us and smiles.
"I'm gonna get us some gs cookies," Mat says, getting up. He walks into the kitchen and gets a box of samoas and thin mints. He pours us all a cup of milk and brings it back to us. The only thing running through my mind was.. When will she break out?
-Natalie's POV-
My heart is pounding. When will I break out? I still am thinking of Rob and my kiss. It was magical; as weird as that sounds. I just need to keep calm (and carry on (; ). I breathed out slowly and obnoxiously loud.. Whoops.
I take a bite of the Samoa cookie and continue to look at the tv.
"Oh ma gawd Finnick is so hawt," I burst out.
"Awwh!" Rob pouts playfully. "What about me?" He fakely cries.
"Not as cute as you," I laugh, poking his stomach.
That was awkward.
"Say, Mat, you want Eve to come over? I can invite her so your not.... Alone," I ask. Nooch blushes.
"Only if you want," he says cooly.
"Alright! I'll give her a call!" Mat's face turns redder.
Hey Eve wanna hang out? Come to Rob's house..
She replied quickly.
Of course! Ill b.r.o.
Within 5 minutes the door bell rang.
"Hey Natalie!" Eve greets.
"Hi Eve! Come on in!" I say, closing the door behind her.
"Hi Eve how's it going?" Rob asks. Mat stays quiet.
"I'm good thank you, and how are you Mat?" Eve asks, emphasizing 'you'.
"I-I'm good thanks," he replies. We both sit down on the couch and continue to watch Catching Fire.
"Go Katniss!" Eve cheers. I hug my knees and put my head, or at least attempt to, put my head on his shoulder. I sort of lean my head on the hard part of his shoulder and it's uncomfortable. Robert scooches me closed to him and I look up at him for a split second. My heart skips a beat. I quickly emerge my focus to the movie. Katniss is being rised into the arena.
-Eve's POV-
Rob and Natalie are so cute. Why can't I have a relationship with Mat like that? I look at him quickly. His eyes are pretty much fixed onto the screen.
Kiss him. You know you want to.
I fix my eyes on the tv. He was so tempting. I cross my legs and move a bit closer to Mat. I look up again.
You know he likes you. Kiss him! My mind screamed.
"Well then," I say to myself.
I connect my lips to his.

---
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I've been busy... With YouTube vids.... Haha ^-^
WTF IS THIS 2.7K READS OMFG ASDFGHJKL. TYSM ILY. I'll upload the sottory (Hate you Eve xD) more during the week. This is dedicated to Toni (TheStormyMountains) :3
-Amanda :)