Chapter 27

-Robert's POV-

I could not be happier. Natalie smiles widely, revealing her perfectly straightened teeth. Her smile instantly changed into a face of fear and pain as she started spazzing out.
"C-c-call t-he n-n-nurs-s-se," she horribly stutters.
"WE NEED A NURSE!" Mat yells from outside the room. Mat opens the door and three nurses burst into the room.
"We need you to leave mister," the nurse says. I unwillingly leave. I watch from the glass room. I see Natalie's body shaking horribly. Her body shaking the bed. One of the nurses hold her arms down and the other one holds her legs down, so now her torso is shaking. Tears fall freely down my face.
"What's wrong with her?" I plead to the nurse who had been with her before.
"She is vunerable to seizures. She can't do anything about it, sir. I'm afraid this can continue as often as every hour to once a week. But it can stop eventually. She can and will get immune to the seizures and it can stop. When she gets these seizures, give her this," she says, giving me a needle. "This is called an epi pen. When she starts to freak out, jab this in her veins. Until she calms down, you and one of your friends need to hold and calm her down," she announces. I put my face in my hands.
"Thank you," I say. She gives me a pack of 50 epi pens. Whenever I need more, we just go to the doctor and they will give me more. I put the pens in a bag and put them on the seat. I get up to take a peek into the hospital room. I see Natalie resting peacefully as the nurses watch over her. I knock on the glass.
"Can I talk to her?" I ask. She nods and leaves the room, but I see her waiting outside just in case she has another seizure.
"Hey," I start. "Please, I know you're in there (Frozen quote FTW). You are so strong, you can make it. Don't let the seizures control you. You are strong. I believe in you. Do you want me to kiss you again?" I joke. "Anyway, this isn't you. You are really strong and brave. You can do this Natalie. I love you." I see her move a little bit. My heart is beating out of my chest. She moves more and rubs her eyes.
"Hi," she attempts to say and sits up.
"Hi," I weakly smile.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
"Eh. I feel like I'm stunned," she says softly. I smile.
"The doctor told me your vulnerable to seizures. She gave me these epi pens. These I need to jab in your vein to calm you down," I say. I regret what I say as soon as I say it.
"Oh," is all she says. "What's all this?" She asks, referring to the wires hooked up to her arm and the nubs in her nose. I shrug.
"I don't need this," she says, attempting to pull out the wires in her veins. Her mouth gasps open.
"Wha...?"
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Why.. Can't I pull this out?"
"Well first of all it's taped into your arm," I laugh. She chuckles as well.
"When can I leave?" She asks
"I don't know, I guess whenever you are better," I reply. She smiles a teeth less smile and she plops her head in the pillow.
"You'll be out soon I promise," I smile.
"I sure hope so."
"How long have you liked me?" She asks. I stop.
"Well, I guess ever since we hung out at Starbucks. When our hands touched, when we met the fan.." I trail off.
"I would have to agree with you," she laughs.
"Okay, from the results Natalie, you are able to go whenever you want," the nurse says to us.
"Great! Thanks!" Natalie says. The nurse takes the nubs out of her nose and pulls out the needle in her wrist.
"Lets go!" Natalie cheers. I smile and I help her up. The nurse and I help her get into a wheelchair. I sign her out and I help Natalie out of the chair into my car.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
"Eh, okay I guess," she replies, strapping in.

---
Hey guys! We are almost at 2k reads! That's crazy! Thanks for all the support!
-Amanda :)