/25/

I woke up, with no Hazel beside me, but a nice smell in the entire house and laughing from the kitchen. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"CALUM!!" Hazel screamed and laughed. Calum had just spilled milk on her on purpose. He laughed.

"oops." He shrugged simply and smirked. Hazel grabbed the bag of flour and threw some at Calum. "Oh you declared war!" He laughed and grabbed another bag of flour. They threw it at each other and laughed hardly while having fun.

"Good morning." I spoke, making both of their smiles fade. Calum rubbed his neck awkwardly as he looked to me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're going to clean that up?"

He nodded quickly.

"Good, and do it before Ashton comes downstairs. You two are going to give him OCD." I went to walk away, when I stopped, turned around and looked at them. I smiled.

"What the hell were you two even doing?" I laughed.

"Cooking.." Hazel answered looking to Calum.

"Cooking what?"

"Pancakes." They spoke in unison. I nodded and walked away hearing their low giggles from the kitchen. I myself chuckled of them and went upstairs. Scott sat by my door with his back leaned against it.

"Hey." I said and he looked at me restlessly. I could tell that he hadn't been able to sleep this night. "Wanna talk?" He nodded and we went into my room. We both sat on the bed.

"Is she blaming me?" Scott asked. I shrugged.

"Can I be honest with you?"

He nodded.

"Fair that you want to live with your mother or move out for yourself, you are old enough for that. Hazel will miss her older brother. You don't see it from the same perspective that Hazel does, because you are the oldest and no siblings have ever left you or moved away from you. You don't understand because you don't have older siblings. But I do. I have 2 older brothers. When my oldest brother Ben moved, everything crumbled down and I was in such a need of everyone around me. The boys, my parents, my other brother Jack. When Jack moved, I was so used to Ben being away that it didn't made that much of a difference, but you Scott. You are her only brother, she never tried anything like this before, but it's fair. You can't wait your entire life for her to be ready. It's okay if you move, but you can't expect her to go with you. You were in Virginia when she needed you the most. When your dad was buried, you were in Virginia. Calum went to the funeral with her but she wanted you for sure. The point is that she has a family and a boyfriend in this city and she doesn't want to move away from it." I spoke. "But let me tell you one thing... Don't put this on her. If you ever fight with her, don't ever tell her that this was her fault because after all, you were the one moving."

He nodded quietly. I patted his back, and left him alone on the bed. The boy needed some time to think and be himself.