\14\

Calums point of view

I started doing massage on Lukes stomach again. Poor him. I wouldn't like to use other methods on him so I decided to give it one more chance. After 10 minutes I even found the spot. The spot I had been searching for but hadn't found. Pressing there made Luke wriggle and squirm. He was clearly uncomfortable but that showed me that I had found the right place, and I kept massaging there.

Luke had begged me to stop, he had sobbed, he had tried to push my hands away but I had continued and ignored his protests. In the end, I had massaged him for almost one and a half hour, and I finally believed it was enough.

"Let's go Lukey." I said going towards the bathroom but Luke looked confusedly at me. "I'm going with you Luke, just trust me on this."

He followed me hesitatingly and closed the door behind him as he entered into the bathroom. He pulled his pants down making them pool by his ankles. He sat on the toilet and I knelt in front of him. I grabbed his hands for the comfort.

"Just try." I told him. He nodded and tried.

He sobbed, he cried, and he wanted to stop, but we didn't. We kept on trying for 30 minutes and in the end he had made it. He let his head rest in his hands for a couple of minutes.

"I'm proud of you Luke." I said and patted his back before leaving the bathroom, letting Luke be alone for a little. Michael and Ashton looked hopefully at me.

"So?" Michael said impatiently.

"Well..." I started acting like it went bad, but a small smile crept onto my face. "We made it." I smiled.

They both cheered. It was over.

"Let's go for lunch, shall we?" Ashton suggested. I nodded and Luke came out to us. We all went to pick Hazel up at the nurse station and then we went to the cafeteria.

"Hello gentlemen. Hello miss." Hannibal smiled as he walked to our table with his notebook and pen in his hands. Hannibal was one of our young waiters and he apparently had the shift today.

"Hello Hannibal." Michael greeted.

"What can I get you today?"

"4 sandwiches and 4 waters plus a spaghetti and meatballs and multi-vitamin juice." Luke said. Hannibal nodded and left.

"He's sweet." I smiled.

"What if I wanted a sandwich instead?" Hazel asked, looking at Luke.

"You wouldn't want that." He answered.

Hannibal came with our food. I noticed that he kept an eye on Hazel and smiled to her all the time.

"You have beautiful eyes." He said before leaving our table. She immediately blushed deeply and looked down. I smiled and looked at the other boys who had the exact same reaction as me.

We finished up with the food.

"Hannibal?!" I yelled, making him look in my direction. He nodded signing to me that he had seen me, and walked to us shortly after. I payed him for the food and gave him some tips.

"Thank you sir." He said and I smiled.

"Come on Hayz, lets go home." I said.