/19/

"Thank you for coming by Arch." I smiled as I stood with Archie by our door. He smiled.

"Of course. It was a pleasure."

I closed the door after him and looked after him through the window, until I couldn't see him anymore. I walked back to the living room and sat with the boys.

"So did you like Archie?" I asked.

"Yeah, he seemed like a good kid." Luke answered. I nodded.

3 weeks later

Scott, the boys and I were all at Scotts house, discussing whatever we should do with our family situation.

"You could both stay here?" Michael suggested. Scott shook his head.

"No that's too much to ask." He said.

"No it's not. We have nowhere to go Scott, we are alone. The boys are offering us a home and a stable one after all!" I said.

"Hazel, what do most people do when their parent die?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Live with the other one but we don't have any-."

"Yes we have!" Scott yelled.

"Scott, we haven't seen her in years!"

"Well then it's just about time!" He yelled. Luke tried to interrupt us but we continued to yell on top of our lungs.

"I'm not going to Los Angeles! My entire life is here!"

"Well I'm going! Wether you want to or not!" He yelled and he broke my heart. I felt the tears well into my eyes.

"well... I'm staying here.." I mumbled as a hot tear slid down my cheek. I ran to my room, grabbed my back and climbed out of the window. I cried as my feet met the ground, and I ran. I ran to Archies house, which I had got the address on but I had never run there, and it was a longer way than I expected. By the time I was at Archies, I was out of breath, but I cried still. I couldn't stop. I knocked on the door praying to god that Archie would open it. But I was wrong.. The door was opened by Archies dad who I had met a couple of times. I tried to stop crying.

"Hi mr. Andrews.." I cried.

"Hazel. What happened?" He asked softly.

"I-Is Archie home?.. Please.."

He nodded. "Come on in. Lets get yo dry and I'll get Archie down here."

I had barely noticed that it had started to rain, but I was completely soaked. Fred stepped aside to let me in, and I walked in trying to not make the floor wet. Fred laid a hand on my back and lead me to the living room. He wrapped me up in some blankets and I thanked him multiple times. He then left the room and I looked out of the room. I watched the rain and I cried harder by the thought of what happened.

"Hazel?" Archies worried voice filled the room. He rushed to me and hugged me close and I cried into him. "What happened?"

I explained Archie the entire situation and he was so supportive and I really appreciated it. Fred came with hot chocolate for Archie and I and I thanked him.

"Hazel, do you wanna stay here for the night? It's a hell of a storm going on outside." Fred said. I was about to thank him no, but Archie talked before me.

"You can sleep in my room, that's no problem. I'll just take the couch or the floor." He said, making me immediately shake my head.

"No way. It's way too much. You shouldn't have to offer me a place to stay, and if you insist on me staying, I'll take the couch. Archie. Not you." I said.

"We insist."