/13/

10 days later

I finally felt okay. My foot didn't hurt anymore, and the stitches had been removed. Life was just fine right now. I had still been sleeping bad but I was at the hospital with the boys every single day, which made me not feel so lonely.

I bounced through the hallway, meeting Alex on my way. "Catch!" I said throwing an apple to him.

"Thank you sweetheart." He said making me smile and keep walking. "The boys is in exam room 9!" Alex yelled to me.

"Thank you!" I yelled back. I knew that the guys were probably having a patient since they were all in the exam room. "Wait!" I yelled to Alex. He turned to me. "Can I walk In?"

He nodded making me give him thumbs up and go to the exam room. I smiled widely as I entered but it immediately faded as I saw Luke laying on the exam bed and Calum massaging his stomach.

"What's happening?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

"You know what constipation is?" Calum asked, and I nodded. I hadn't had it many times and it had never been bad either but I knew what it was. "Well Luke have had those since he was a baby. He doesn't have them often anymore, but he has one now and it's a bad one." He explained as he kept massaging Lukes bare stomach.

Ashton walked to me, laying a hand on my shoulder. "Why don't we go talk outside of the room, yeah?" He asked, and I nodded slaying looking at Luke, who had his eyes shut and it was clear to me that he didn't find this fun. I walked out with Ashton and he closed the door.

"Look, right now Calum is trying to massage Luke to see if thats gonna help him being able to let it out, but if that doesn't help, we will have to try some medicines. It's not awkward for any of us, we have seen each other naked before and it' kinda a part of our job, but I don't think that it's a good idea if you are in there." He said making me nod and frown mentally.

"I'm going to the nurse station." I said walking away.

Calum's point of view

Ashton came back without Hazel and he explained that she went to the nurse station. I kept on massaging Luke, like I had done for 20 minutes now. Luke were looking at the ceiling and I was just praying that this would help so we wouldn't have to use other methods.

"Off you go Lukey boy." I said and patted his back. He nodded slowly and went to the bathroom. I looked after him.

"Poor boy.." Michael said. I nodded.

"He must be so scared. He has experienced this kind of pain before and he must be so scared that he has to go through it once again." Ashton said. We were interrupted by a jingle from the door and Luke came out again. His face was red and he looked sadly at us. He didn't even have to say more. Luke chocked out a cry making me walk to him and wrap my arms around him.

"Shhh Lukey.. It's okay. We'll try again." I comforted.

"It hurts Cal..." He sobbed and my heart broke.

"I know, I know. Do you wanna try the massage again or should we try something else?" I asked making him cry harder. He knew that if he said he wanted something else, it would most likely be uncomfortable or painful. I guided him to the bed where he almost couldn't sit up from just pain.

"Why don't you call your mom and talk to her while Mikey, Ash and I talk about what to do?" I suggested making him nod and grab his phone.

Luke's point of view

This hurt so freaking bad. Not being able to let it out made my back and stomach hurt too. I dialled my moms number. I do miss her and right now, I wanted nothing else but talking to her and hear her soft voice.

"Hi baby." She greeted as she picked up.

"M-mom.." I tried to say without crying.

"Luke? Baby what's wrong?" She sounded worried. She knew I had dealt with homesickness earlier.

"I miss you." I cried.

"But Luke, you have been living in California for almost 3 years now. There must be more than that wrong, right baby?"

Sobs wracked through my body.

"Luke?" She asked again.

"I have constipation." I cried out.

"Oh poor baby. You're gonna be alright baby. I know you are scared but you will be fine okay? The boys will figure out what to do and then they will fix you up." 

"I wanna go home." I cried.