\8\

Luke walked with me to the cafeteria. He was still wearing his scrubs.

"Hello dr. Hemmings." The female waitress said. She had her blonde hair in a pony tail, but there were some red-ish color in it as well. She was wearing a white shirt, black butterfly, a black skirt and black shoes. I didn't knew girls could wear butterflies, but I guess they could. We can pretty much wear everything.

"Hello." Luke smiled politely. "Just a chicken sandwich and a water for me." He looked to me.

"I uhm.. I don't know what I should get..." I said shyly and looked down. My cheeks were blushing hard. Luke grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him.

"What about some spaghetti and meatballs, yeah?"

I nodded shyly and Luke let go of my chin to look at the waitress. 

"A spaghetti with meatballs and some multi-vitamin juice." Luke said, making the waitress nod and walk away.

"Whats multi-vitamin juice?" I asked.

"It's a C vitamin power juice. It's very healthy, and freaking tasty." He said and laughed lightly. We both went silent after that. I didn't know what to talk about.

"Did you ever release music?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Huh?" Luke asked confusedly, not really knowing what I was talking about.

"You and the band. Did you release music?" I looked at him.

"Oh yeah. We did. We released two albums."

Luke and I finished our lunch.

"What now?" Luke asked. "Where should I take you?"

"Can't you stay with me?" I asked, giving him the puppy eyes and pouted.

"Hey! don't give me the Luke-2014-pout!" He laughed. "I would love to stay with you princess, but I have an appointment with a patient now." He said looking me in the eyes. I hummed sadly. "Follow me."

I followed Luke to the nurse station. There was so many nurses dressed in scrubs and with badges on. Some were playing ping pong. Some drank coffee. It seems like a lot of them had nothing to do at the moment.

"Alex!" Luke called, making a young male nurse look up and walk to us.

"Hello dr. Hemmings." He smiled, bending slightly for us.

"I want you to take care of Hazel, until Calum comes to pick her up. Do not let her out of sight, got it?" Luke asked keeping eye contact with Alex while resting his hand on my back. Alex nodded.

"Yes sir."

"Bye princess." He said and quickly kissed my head, before leaving.

"Now you're stuck with me." Alex laughed wrapping his arm around me. I laughed.

Alex and I played a game of cards, until the phone rang.

"I got it!" Alex yelled and ran to get the phone. He spoke into it but I couldn't really hear what he said. "Someone! Page dr. Hood and dr. Clifford!" He yelled and a blonde female ran over to click a button.

"We have paged our best pediatrician and our best orthopaedic now. They will be here as soon as possible. Do you want to stay on the line, or just having me calling you again when they are here?.. Okay sounds good... Bye." Alex spoke, walking back to me. We started playing again.