\22\

The police were keeping us updated but it never seemed like there was good news. We heard the same sentence over and over again, and I couldn't stop myself from thinking that I could find her  faster myself. I currently sat in my room, staring at the ceiling, when my dad entered the room.

"Hey Arch.. I'm gonna go to bed, are you okay?" He asked, making me sit up but silently nod. "You know, they're doing everything they can to find her right?" I nodded once again.

"Goodnight dad." I said. He nodded and left the room. I stayed in my room for about an hour, thinking. I decided that I couldn't just stay here. I had to go looking at least. I grabbed a flashlight and climbed out the window. I had done that before.

I went to search the neighbourhood she lived in. I flashed the light at everything I could get to, but there was no signs of her.

"hello there." a voice behind me spoke, making me turn around immediately. There was only a shadow of someone and I couldn't recognise the voice.

"Who are you?" I called out into the darkness.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that." He laughed lightly. My stomach was having a bad feeling and something inside of me told me to run, but I just couldn't. Instead i walked towards him, and before I knew.. He was attacking me.

Lukes point of view

I went to refill my glass of water in the kitchen and looked randomly out of the window, where my sight immediately was glued to. A young boy was being beat up by someone in the light of a streetlight.

"Oh my god! Calum get the first aid kit!! Mikey, Ashton, Come help me!!" I screamed through the house, and all of them got to action. Michael and Ashton ran to me and we rushed outside.

"HEY!!" Michael yelled, making the man look to us and run away. Ashton went to run after him, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"He's not the most important right now." I said and ran to the younger guy, who was laying on the ground, all beat up. When I came closer, I could see that the boy, was Archie. I knelt down next to him and grabbed his wrist catching a pulse.

"Guys, help me get him inside." I said and we carefully lifted Archie from the ground, but he choked out a cry from pain anyways. "Shh..." I cooed. We placed him on the couch, where Calum was waiting. Archie was sobbing by now.

"Ash, you gotta calm him." Michael said, making Ashton immediately sit by his head and lifting it into his lap. Archie cried out, but Ashton brushed his hands through his hair and shushed him.

"I want my dad.." Archie cried and I grabbed my phone immediately, stepping a bit back. I dealt the number of Archies dad. Luckily I was good at memorising phone numbers and his number was on Archies file in the hospital.

"Fred Andrews?" His dad spoke through the phone.

"Hello Fred, this is dr. Luke Hemmings, from Californias southern hospital, also the temporary guardian of Hazel Haskett." I started out. "Your son Archie was beaten up outside of our house, and we took him in to clean his cuts and check for injuries. He's crying for you right now, but you can't go outside mr. Andrews, it's not safe. We will drive Archie home when we know that he will be absolutely fine."

"Oh my god.." He mumbled. "Is he okay? are you sure he's okay?"

"He's in quite a lot of pain, but he will be fine. Don't worry mr. Andrews, we have 4 doctors to take care of him." I said. His dad and I spoke for a little and we then hung up.

Michael was while checking his bones and joints for possible breaks and Ashton continued to shush him. Michael felt over his ribs, which he luckily didn't found damaged. He felt his hips and arms but Archie only screamed by Michael feeling his collarbone. Archie tried to wriggle from pain but Ashton stopped him from moving and shushed him as hot tears were running down his cheeks.

"Shh shh.. it's okay bud." Ashton soothed.

"It's broken.." Michael announced. "And his knee is weak. Not weak enough for him to not be able to walk, but ill put a supporter on it."

"Will the collarbone need surgery?" I asked, making Michael shake his head.

"A sling on it will be fine."

Michael finished up with his part making Calum step in and clean the cuts. Archie sobbed and hissed every now and then, but he wasn't crying which was good. I listened to his lungs and heart as the last thing and then looked outside the window. I couldn't believe that he just got beat up.

"Archie, buddy lets get you home." I said, wrapping an arm around him.