Prologue

(TAGALOG - ENGLISH STORY)➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

PROLOGUE :

Park-Hyun Academy (Est. 1981), it is considered as the most prestige elite school in the country. The academy is only exclusively for the known, the rich and the popular—they can also be called as the elites, the royal ones.

Like any other elite schools, Park-Hyun also has a group of so-called-princes/heartthrobs. By which is popularly known as the Mythical 5, consisting of 5 powerful young boys namely; Jacob Ramirez, Shaun Arkin Lopez, Macoy Lee, and the sons of the owners of the academy; Daren Jhano Hyun and Nathan Lemuel Park.

As I step on the grounds of the Academy, I couldn't imagine it would end up like a nightmare. I never imagine studying in an elite school would be hard, given the fact that I'm not one of them. I'd always feel unwelcome because I was a commoner.

I was always compared to everyone inside the Academy, because they knew I can't compete. It was also an advantage for me, when the day they start not to care—I felt relieved. It was an honor to be invisible in their eyes.

Let's rephrase that, I just feel invisible. I feel painfully visible and entirely ignored by everyone. I was the girl they never noticed.

But I, being the invisible-commoner didn't have the chance to escape the monster's trap. My peaceful life at the academy ended up so fast, that everything just turned upside down. It was my last year in Park-Hyun Academy when something happened—it was an announcement made by the monster.

In front of everybody, he was standing, wearing his famous cold stares and emotionless eyes, he said, "I want everyone to know, that starting today..." He smirks. "I'm officially dating the campus nerd."

The announcement was like a bomb. It made everyone speechless, mad and it was just the talk of the town. For them it was the worse, who would actually date a nerd? And for the record, the most powerful and popular campus heartthrob was the one to say it. What kind of game is this he's playing?

For me, it was just another announcement that I wouldn't even bother to listen. But of course, it's not. Because everyone sees it as a nightmare and a complete crap and I see it as a trap, because what's even worst?

I am the Campus Nerd.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Please be aware that this is the revised version of the HDTCN Prologue.

Revised pero hindi na proof read kaya expect grammatical errors and wrong spelling.

Started Revising: November 25,2014 // 10:55PM

Finished Revising: August 09,2020 // 2:19PM