Perfect Imperfections •18•

YNS POV

"I can't believe you YN," Chres scolded me. "Why did you fight her?"

"Did you see the way she was looking at me?" I asked him.

"Wow YN! She looked at you! Why the fuck does that make you put your hands on her?!" He yelled.

"I don't understand why your yelling at me," I said calmly. "I stool up for my self, something that I never used to do,"

"YN, she simply looked at you and you hit her, that's why I'm yelling at you! Girls are going to hate you YN because your beautiful and they are just jealous. Your humiliating yourself!" He yelled again.

I looked at him, pure anger in his eyes. "Okay your right, I'm sorry, I know I Shouldn't've did that,"

"Damn right you Shouldn't've did that," he growled "I'm tired of breaking your ass away from fights,"

*******

"I'm sorry baby," I said in a baby voice, straddling Chres. "Pwease forgive me,"

"C'mon stop YN," he said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Just forgive me. I won't get in fights like that again," I said as I started to plant soft kisses across his face.

"Okay, okay, okay," he sighed. "Just stop right now though, because your starting something you can't finish."

"Thankyou," I said pecking his lips and getting off of him. "I'll be back, me and the girls are going shopping,"

"Again? You guys went like two days again," he said confused.

"I know, Ashanti thinks we should go again, she said that's what the poplar girls do," I explained.

"So that's how you see yourself? A popular girl?"

"No," I stated.

******

Chres POV

"Where the girl go?" Ray asked me.

"Shopping," I told him.

"Again?"

"Yeah, YN said that's what the 'popular' girls do," I explained.

"Oh, the girls are changing to me," he replied.

"I know," I agreed. "YN has been getting in fights a lot,"

"Tiay has been acting weird," Jaden said with a creeped out face. "She acts like ... Alexis. Tell me why, today she started making fun if this girl for no reason."

"Wow," Ray said. "Jasmine has actually kinda been acting the same. You know how she is,"

"Yeah," we all agreed.

"So Prod. What's up with you and Ashanti?" I asked

"Nothing really," he said shrugging his shoulders. "Taking her on a date on Friday,"

"Ayee," Jaden cheered. "Prod finally got himself a girl,"

"Shut up!" He yelled.