Perfect Imperfections •8•

Jaz...

"So, what made you wanna go out with me all of a sudden?" I asked "you used to ignore me, and laugh at me whenever your girlfriend bullied me."

"I know, and I'm sorry. Hanging out with you these past couple of weeks made me like you, and I got to see the real you." Ray explained

"Mhmmm." I said playfully

"So... Since we asking questions! How long have you liked me?" He asked. Uh oh.

"Ummm... what grade are we in?" I asked

"Eleventh," He said, stale facing me.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Since a couple weeks ago."

"Don't play with me, I heard YN said something about Junior high." He teased.

"Fineeee." I whined. "Since 7th grade when you bumped into me and didn't say sorry, so I punched you."

"Oh yeah!" He laughed "I remember that."

"Sorry about that by the way," I chuckled.

"I actually always had my eye for you since that. I just didn't want to get judged because-" he confessed.

"Because what? Because I was a dork, and always got bullied?" I asked

"Yeah, but-" he started

"Just forget it! I don't wanna talk about it." I said cutting him off

"Okay," he sighed "I like you a lot though Jasmine."

"I know," I said playfully "I like me a lot too."

He rolled his eyes.

"Just kidding, I like you a lot too." I said.

He leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips. Just then the door swung open.

"Jaz where is my blue shirt with the- Oh." Somebody said. I looked and seen YN. "Do I have to leave the door open."

I groaned "Oh my gosh YN!"

"Okay okay, I'll leave y'all two alone... Just make sure y'all don't wake up the whole house tonight k?" She said smirking, then walked out closing the door.

I looked at Ray and he started laughing.

YN POV

I walked down the hallway and chuckled to myself. I love embarrassing Jazzy. I walked into my room and turned on the light.

"Ahhh" I screamed, seeing Chres sitting on my bed. He started laughing hard. "What are you doing sitting in here in the dark?"

"I was waiting for you," he said still laughing.

"Shut up!" I yelled

"Y-you should have s-seen your face!" He laughed, tears forming in his eyes.

"YN can I talk to you real quick?" I turned around and seen Treyvon.

"Sure," I said. "I'll be right back Chres." I followed Treyvon to his room and sat on his bed.

"Well. Listen, I like you a lot, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

"Uh..."