Perfect Imperfections •6•

Chresanto August...

Sitting here in my room, I couldn't stop thinking about YN. I really want her to be my girlfriend. But I think i would be moving to fast. Breaking things off with Desiree lifted a lot of wait off my shoulders.
I heard a knocking at my door.

"Chres?" The door opened revealing my mom.

"Hey mama," I smiled.

She came and sat on my bed. "We haven't talked in a while,"

I nodded.

She smiled. "So Chresanto. I seen the way you been looking at that YN,"

I smirked. "Yeah. I guess I'm kinda feeling her,"

"Really," she smiled. "She is a really beautiful lady. Polite too, way better then Desiree,"

I sighed. "Tell me something I don't know,"

"Speaking of Desiree..."

"I'm done with her mama," I explained. "I'm done. I broke up with her yesterday,"

"How did that go," she asked concerned. I know she doesn't really like Desiree. But she has always wanted to be happy, so if Desiree is what made me happy, she wouldn't care.

"Well," I started. "She kept accusing me of cheating because of a picture I posted of me and YN,"

"Wow," she sighed shaking her head. "Well I'm glad you moved on baby. Especially to YN. She is a good one,"

I nodded.

"Well it was nice talking to you. But I'll let you get back to... Whatever you were doing," she said walking out the door. I chuckled a little and laid back on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I looked at the clock and groaned. Might as well head to bed, because I got school in the morning. I turned off the light and laid back in the bed, drifting off to sleep.
.
.
.
"Chreeeeesssss babyyyyy," a familiar voice called. I smiled, thinking it was YN. But my smile faded when I turned around to see Alexis.

"Uh," I replied. "You talkin' to me?"

"Of course," she said smiling to hard.

"Then what do you want?" I asked getting impatient.

"Well," she trailed her fingers down my chest. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang at my house later,"

I shook my head no. "I got plans with my friends,"

"Is YN going to be there?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

I nodded.

"Ew, is she like your girlfriend or something?" She asked. "You two hang out all the time."

"No. She is just a really close friend of mine,"

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't do that. It ain't cute," i criticized.

"I can't believe you like four eyes,"

"Listen Alexa," I sighed. "You need to stop. Your just jealous because YN looks a million times better then you,"

She screamed. "My name is Alexis! And how dare you say that thing looks better then me?!"

I shrugged and she stormed away.

I looked around and seen YN, Tiay, and Jaz. I walked over to them.

"She is crazy," I chuckled.

"Thankyou," YN butted in before any of the girls could say anything.

"No problem," I winked at her.
.
.
.
Jaz Johnson...

"Okay class," the teacher started. "For the last term of school, you get to pick you assigned seats,"

"I don't understand why we need assigned seats in high school anyways," I mumbled to myself.

"Right," Ray added.
I looked at him and smiled. He winked at me.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" He asked.

"Uhm sure," I nodded. "But what about that," I said looking Alexis up and down.

He chuckled. "She'll live,"
Alexis scoffed. "I guess I'll sit with Roc then!"

"Nooooo," he yelled. "I'm saving this seat for YN, she went to the bathroom,"

We all laughed. 30 minutes into class, the teacher let us have some free time.

"So Jasmine..."

"So Rayan..."

He stale faced me. "My name is Ray,"

"And my name is Jaz, or Jazzy," I replied.

He chuckled. "Alright,"

Just as I was about to say something, my phone started ringing. Or Noh Remix by Wiz Khalifa, The Weeknd, and Ty Dolla $ign started to play loudly. I was kinda embarrassed, but seeing it being Tiay I answered it anyways.

"Hello," I whispered.

"Jaz come to the bathroom! Hurry!" She cried.

I instantly got concerned. "What happened?"

"Some of Alexis friends jumped YN!" She yelled. "Hurry cmon, and get Chres!"

"Okay I'm coming," I stood up and grabbed Chres and ran out the classroom. As I was running I heard the teacher calling out names.

"What's going on?" Chres asked out of breath.

"YN... She is hurt,"

"How?"

"Alexis friends jumped her," we approached the bathroom.

"Wait here,"

I went inside the bathroom to see YN laying on the floor with her eyes closed and Tiay was pacing back and forth. Since I couldn't pick up YN, I dragged her out the bathroom.

"Here, take my car and take her to the hospital," I told Chres and handed him my keys.

"We'll meet you there,"

He nodded and picked up YN and jogged to my car.
Ugh. What did we do to anybody to go through shit like this.