Perfect Imperfections •17•

YNS POV

"Oh Ma gawd! Look at these shoes YN!" Ashanti squealed.

Right now all the girls are at the mall starting out 'dork 2 diva' project. We split up into groups. While Ashanti is helping me out. Ariana is helping out Jasmine. And I had to beg Tiay to let Ana help her.

"Heels?" I asked. "Listen Shanti, I don't think the whole girly girl look would look right on me,"

She studied me carefully looking me up and down. "Your right, you look more of a Crop Top and Jordan's kind of girl.

"Thanks you," I sighed "I don't think I can handle heels."

She pulled me into Rue 21 and got to work.

Tiays POV

"I can't believe that made me come with you," I scoffed. I can't stand fake bitches.

She glared at me. "Don you want me to help you or not, because honey you need help."

"Well excuse me," I said "but I can do this by myself. I don't need you,"

"Yes you do," she sighed "C'mon Tiay just let me help you!"

"Fine! And it's Lonn' Tiay to you,"

"Okay girl," she said "first of all you need to stop with all these bright colors. I mean, bright colors are okay, but you have way to many. Stick to like 2-3 colors okay,"

"Whatever," I sighed looking down at what I was wearing. I guess I do look kinda colorful.

We walked into some store I have never been in before. Looks like a lot if girly stuff. Oh lord, I see dresses, heels, and a lot of pink.

Jazzy's POV

"Jasmine! You need to stop dressings so lazily," Ariana whined. "Sweats, a tshirt and sneakers? That's not okay,"

"Girl, I have nobody to impress," I said.

"Look, if you added a lil somethin somethin to this, it would he cute. Just not everyday."

"Mmkay," I said rolling my eyes.

"You can do this whole tomboy look, just gotta add some accessories, like earrings maybe even a little bit of make up,"

"No not make up!" I yelled as she pulled me into the makeup store.

*********

3 hours later.

Chres POV

"Man what is takin these girls so long," I groaned.

"Forreal, does shopping have to take this lo-" Jaden started soon to be cut off.

"Hey guys, can you help us with out bags in the car," a familiar voice stated. We all turned our heads and seen the girls looking stunning as ever. All of our mouths hung open in amazement.

YN had on some acid washed shorts, with a galaxy tank top and some black, pink, and purple Jordan's. Her hair was down curly and she had on some eye liner and lip gloss.

She had a diamond encrusted necklace with her name on it.

Jasmine had on some black sweats, a tight white tube top, and some gray and white Jordan. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on some light natural make up. She had on a white g-shock watch.

Tiay had on a high low pink and dress. She had on a diamond earring, bracelet, and necklace set, and some pink heels with bows on them. Her hair was straight to the side, and she had on a lot but not too much makeup.

(All Outfits on Insta - @Spiffy_Shawty )

"Wow," I said admiring them.

"Don't she look sexy?" Ashanti said, standing next to me looking them up and down. "I'm the one that helped her,"

"Defiantly" I smirked.

"Oh and Ariana helped out Jasmine and I helped out Tiay," Ana said proud.

"I told you, only my friends call me Tiay!" Tiay yelled annoyingly.

"Babe chill," Jaden said.

"Oooooh you just called her babe," YN teased.

"I-I mean... You... You look beautiful," Jaden tried to correct himself.

"Man you ain't slick," I laughed. I looked over at the other guys who haven't said anything this whole time.

Ray and Jasmine was kissing... Wow. Prod was flirting with Ashanti. Ariana was talking to Prince but Prince was just looking at Jaden and Tiay flirt.

And Treyvon of course was staring at YN.

I moved closer to YN, rapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"You look sexy," I said.

She giggled nervously. "Thanks,"

"You know you was still sexy before this whole make over thing right?"

"I think I look better," she said confidently.

"Okay, if you say so,"

********

YN and I walked into school hand in hand.

She had on a outfit that was a bit showy, but I can't complain... It does look sexy.

We passed Alexis and she looked at us in confusion. YN blew her a kiss and continued walking.

"Hey," Jasmine said to us as we walked to them. The girls looked completely different. Well I'm kinda over exaggerating but you know what I mean.

"Wassup," I nodded my head.

"This hair is making the back of my neck hot," Jasmine complained. She never where's her hair down. It's always in a pony tail. I don't know why, because it's long for a black person.

I wonder what made them wanna change all of a sudden.

YNS POV

Ooh I look too fine! We look cute.

I had on a tribal print sleeveless romper, and some black wedged shoes. My hair was half down and half in a pony tail and I wore my necklace with my name on it.

Tiay had on a cream colored pencil skirt, a white shirt with a ruffled collar, and some cream and white heels. He hair was in a sock bun with a straight bang.

Jasmine had on some capris with rips in them, a purple top with stars in them and some purple Vans. Her hair was down straight and she had on her purple g shock watch.

(All Outfits on Insta - @Spiffy_Shawty )

Watch out Alexis. Here we come.