Perfect Imperfections •12•

Chresanto...

Dang they got us good. But we got another thing coming for them. I turned my head as I heard somebody clear their throat by the stairs. I looked and seen the girls, with bikinis on! They looked so... ooooh!

"Just going for a swim," Ashanti said smirking. Then I got an idea. I followed them to the back porch where they laid down in the beach chairs. When girls say they are about to go swimming, they don't actually do it. They just sit there. Afraid they might get their hair wet or whatever.

"Ray!" I whispered yelled, still looking out the patio door.

"What?"

"Get the water guns," I said smirking.

*****

"Their eyes nearly popped out their heads," Ariana said laughing. They think they funny.

"That was so-" Yn started

"Ready guys?" I whispered. We we're standing on the roof, with our water guns pointed at them.

"Ready, aim, FIRE!" I exclaimed.

"Ahhhh," the girls screamed as we shot them furiously with our water guns. We got off the roof and chased them around. Me and Ray chased YN and Jazzy. Prince and Jaden chased Tiay. Treyvon chased Ariana, and Prod chased Ashanti. Ana just stood there awkwardly, so I ran over to her and pushed her in the pool, and ran away to continue squirting YN with the water gun.

Yn...

"Okay, okay, okay," I giggled slowing down. "I'm tired, I can't run anymore."

"Okay," Chres said catching his breath.

"You guys got us but you won't know what's coming for you." I said smirking. Just as Chres was about to lean in to kiss me, his phone rang.

"Hello? .... Is she okay? ... Alright we're coming," he said into the phone.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Jazzy fell, Ray said he thinks she broke her ankle," Chres explained.

"Okay" I said grabbing his hand and walking back down the street. I bit my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

******

"This is all your fault Ray!" I yelled. "You guys knew it would be slippery out here after you squirt is with water guns!"

"I-I didn't mean for her to fall it ju-" he stammered

"Oh shut up!" I said. "I hope you don't think she is going to want you after this! Your so fucking stupid! I swear to god."

"What? I didn't-" he started.

I paced around a little and grabbed Jazzy's hand. "C'mon Jasmine let's go," I said sighing. Jazzy glared at Ray and Ray looked like he was about to cry, while the guys just stood there awkwardly.

Jasmine stood up and walked into the house.

"Wait a minute...." Chres said. "Ray you let them get us again!"

We all ran in the house, into Tiays room and burst we into laughter.

"He looked l-like he was about to cry!" I yelled holding my hurting sides.

"Your a great actress YN," Ariana said. "Making it seem like Jazzy wasn't going to go out with him anymore,"

"Now it's Tiays turn." I said smirking. "This is going to get everybody good,"

We stayed quiet until we were certain the boys was outside the door. We heard footsteps and whispering. They think they slick.

"But I'm just not feeling Jaden as much as I thought I was." Tiay suddenly said.

I smirked. "What do you mean?" I asked

"I just can't get over Princeton. I just feel like he is the one for me." Tiay said smiling, trying to hold in her laugh. "Jaden is just too.... Nice, it's weird."

"Are you serious," We heard Jaden say behind the door. We all bit our lips, and covered our mouths to stop ourselves from laughing.

"You should tell Princeton how you feel," Ashanti suggested.

"But I don't want to hurt Jaden," Tiay sighed.

"I also have a confession." Jasmine said. "I think I do kinda like Prod."

"What?!" Ashanti yelled, but smiled. "After I told you a like him, you like him?"

"I know," Jazzy sighed.

"What kinda friend are you," Ashanti scoffed.

"I don't like him to the point where I'll date him." Jasmine said "I just have a crush on him... I think,"

Just then Ray bust through the door. "You like Prod?!" He yelled.

"I just got that affect on ladies bruh," Prod said, dusting his shoulder.

"You were spying on us?" Jazzy asked.

"No... We just so happened to walk past the door and hear you guys," Chres gulped.

"I can't believe this?!" Jaden finally piped up. "After treated you like a queen, you still like Prince!?"

"Jaden I'm-" Tiay started.

"Just save it. Tell your problems to Prince. As if he will actually care," Jaden scoffed and walked out the room.

"Jasmine..." Ray said. "Forreal, what's so great about Prod?"

"He is just cute and nice okay!" Jasmine said. "But I don't like him, like I like you. Obviously I'm dating you right?"

"Whatever," Ray said then walked out the room.

"Well this is awkward." Prodigy said. "No offense Jaz. Your cute and all, but Ray is my bro, and I like Ashanti.

"Whatever Craig," Jaz said shooing him away.

All the rest of the boys looked at us, and then awkwardly walked out the room, shutting the door behind them. We waited until we heard the footsteps fade away, to burst into laughter again.

"Jaden was too mad!" Tiay said laughing.

"So was Ray." I added.

We walked downstairs and seen the boys lounged on the couch.

"So should that be two points for us, since we got Jaden AND Ray?" Ashanti asked smirking. The boys looked at us and we started laughing. Soon they joined us in our pit of laughter.