Perfect Imperfections •5•

Chresanto August...

"You wanna break up?!" Des yelled into the phone.

"Um y-yeah," i stammered. "I don't think the whole long distance relationship is working out,"

"It's that ratchet hoe ain't it?"

"Who? YN? No, it's about trust Desiree," I explained. She didn't reply so I continued. "How am I supposed to be in a relationship with a girl who accuses me of cheating every single day of my life,"

She sighed. "Chres I just don't want you to hurt me. I don't know what you could be doing over there,"

"And I don't know what you could be doing," I snapped back. "That's exactly why I can't do long distance relationships,"

"Whatever Chres. Don't call me back begging to get back together asswhole," she yelled and hung up.

I shrugged and sat my phone on the bedside table. I glanced over at Yn. Her and Desiree are so different from each other. How was I attracted to somebody so rude and ghetto. So... Trashy. YN is beautiful and polite, not to forget classy and never trashy.

"Why you up so early," YN asked. Her voice was a bit raspy because she just woke up.

I smirked. "Because I'm a happy single man,"

She smiled. "You told her nicely right?"

"Of course baby,"

She stale faced me. "Don't call me that,"

"Why?" I asked. "Are you still going through this whole trust issue phase?" My voice grew louder by each word I said.

"I never said that nigga! Don't raise your voice at me!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes either nigga, you can get out my room,"

I scoffed. "And your in my house,"

She opened her mouth, but she didn't have anything else to say. "Shut up," was all she said.

I chuckled and gave her a quick kiss. "Go make me breakfast women!"

"Why don't you make your own breakfast?" She asked smirking. "This is your house,"

.
.
.

"She slept in your room?" Treyvon asked me. I nodded. He is highly irritating.

"Why you do her like that bro?" He continued. "She ain't no hit and quit bro, now you just gunna leave her Huh?"

"Dude, your making yourself look really stupid," I chuckled. "Me and YN didn't even do anything but hang out so chill the fuck out,"

All the guys laughed a little. I smirked and he stormed upstairs.

"Does he like her or something?" I asked them.

"That's what it's lookin' like," Ray shrugged. I shook my head.

"Anyways..." I said. "Aye Jay, what's up with you and Tiay?"

Jaden opened his mouth to speak but Prince spoke for him.

"Ain't nothing going on with them!" He snapped. "The fuck you mean?"

"My bad damn," I held my hands up in surrender. "It just seemed like you wasn't paying her no mind when we was watching a movie. So she found somebody else to care about her,"

"Cause you sure weren't," Jaden mumbled so only I could here him. I laughed a little.

"What you mean?!" Prince yelled. "I do care about her,"

"Didn't look like it," I replied.

"Aye yall need to shut up with all that yelling before my dad come down here snappin'" Treyvon said from upstairs.

"Bye guys, I'm about to go home," I heard Yn's small voice. We all turned towards bed.

"Aww your leaving us?" Ray asked in a baby voice.

She giggled. "Yeah, I haven't been home in a couple days," she came and gave all of us hugs.

"I'll text you," I told her when she gave me my hug. She nodded her head and walked out the door.

"So since you wanted to talk about other people's relationships," Prod started.

"They don't have a fucking relationship!" Prince snapped again.

Prod ignored him. "What up with you and YN?"

I shrugged. "We kissed last night and this morning, but it was just a little peck. Then we just talked. I told her I like her, and she told me she liked me... That's pretty much it,"

"Look at y'all," Ray nudged me. "All lovey dovey and shit,"

"Shut up nigga. It was just a kiss," I replied. "And all this relationship talkin'... What's up with you and Jaz?"

He shrugged. "I mean, she is cute and all. But I gotta girlfriend,"

"To be honest," Prod said. "Jaz is so much better then Lexi,"

He shrugged again. "I don't really know Jaz like that. I kinda have to get to know her, ya know?"

I nodded. "I totally understand. And that's how I feel about YN. I like her and all, but I don't wanna rush things,"

They all nodded.

"Y'all all talk like some bitches," Tiay said walking down the stairs.

We all have her a crazy look. She rolled her eyes. "Yall are having the type of conversation me and the girls are supposed to be having,"

"Guys have feelings too," Jaden added.

She giggled. "I know that. I just didn't think guys talked about their feeling with other guys,"

"Man ain't you supposed to be with your friends or something?" Ray shooed her away.

"That went home," she replied mean mugging him. "Which is what the rest of y'all should do,"

"True," Jaden said. "I'm out ya'll. My mama probably trippin',"

He gave us all a handshake, and went to give Tiay a hug. It was a long hug too. Like dang they must've really not wanted to let go. Finally they pulled away and she kissed him on the cheek. He smiled. Then Prince got up. "I'm about to head out too guys," he gave us handshake and walked over to Tiay. He shoved Jaden out of the way and kissed Tiay forcefully.

Jaden just stood there wide eyed, while Prince was kissing Tiay. She kinda kissed him back until she realized what she was doing. She broke away and shoved him away from her.

"What the hell?!" She yelled.

He smirked.

I stood up. "Aye bro, you need to go,"

His smirk slowly faded and he stormed out the door. Jaden gave Tiay one last look and walked out the door too.

"Damn," I mumbled. "Too much drama and the day just started,"