Chapter 19

1 month later.

Jake's POV

  I was sitting on my couch staring at my wall impatiently awaiting the arrival of my girlfriend. it had been one month since the worst day of my life but Lexi was better now, and so was I.

Every time Lexi was late since the accident, i panicked, whether it was 1 minute, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, i panicked every time.

She finally walked through my front door and i sighed with relief. she still had some cuts on her face that were healing, but she was still beautiful.

"Hi gorgeous," I sang, Lexi laid down on top of me and put her head on my chest "Hi," she giggled in return. "What's the plan for today?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "Well, Jenny wants us to go to dinner with her and Kev but i'm really not in the mood at all."

"Why's that?" i asked eyebrows raised again. "Because i'd much rather just lay here all day in my sweats with you," I kissed her on the forehead and laughed "Well they can come here in their comfy clothes and chill and we can get pizza?" I asked trying to accommodate what Lex wanted but I still wanted to see my sister, and Kev too. "Yeah that sounds good, I'll call Jenny and let her know."

Lexi's POV

I took out my phone and texted Jenny just the words "Pizza night. comfy clothes" I hated using my phone since the accident, even if I wasn't driving. Me and Jake sat in silence for a long time. Until my phone dinged and it was jenny "on our way" I put my phone in Jake's face and showed him, "perfect" and with that he leaned down and kissed me as we waited for our friends to arrive.

Last pizza night ended in a fist fight between Joey and Edgar so who knows what this pizza might will bring.