Chapter 5

Lexi’s POV

I awoke to a loud banging on my door. Groaning I rolled myself out of bed and pulled my hair up. I looked at the kitchen clock. 7:30 AM, who the hell could be here this early? I opened the door and looked straight into the eyes of my worst nightmare non other than Madison.

“What’re you doing here?” I spat.

“Telling you that your plans with Jake are canceled, listen Richards, Jake will NEVER love you. How could he love someone so obsessed with him? So ugly? You’re disgusting for even trying to take Jake away from me, face it Lexi he’ll never like you. He didn't even stop me from coming over here. Shows how much he really cares about you. He chose me. Not you. Stay away or I’ll make you. Goodbye now.” I had no idea what to say to her she was walking away and I was letting her. What was wrong with me. Nothing she said was true. I know it.

“Madison, Jake came to my apartment yesterday and kissed me ok? And call me a liar all you want just know that obviously you aren’t enough for Jake anymore. He needs something extra, something more interesting. Cause obviously you aren’t giving him what he wants. Goodbye now.” With that I slammed the door and immediately started crying. How could Jake let her come here like that? How? I grabbed my phone and called Edgar, while sobbing I told him everything, all the awful words Madison said to me. But, sadly Edgar couldn't come over because he was in LA.

Jake’s POV

About twenty minutes later Madison came back to the house. She had a huge smile on her face.

“What did you say to her?” I questioned

“Told her you would never love her because I know you never will Jake.”

“Madison, I can’t believe you would do something like this!”

“I can’t believe you’re yelling at me! Go yell at that skank!”

“I WOULD NEVER YELL AT HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!”

“You know what she told me Jake? That you kissed her. Is that true? Because if it is, I’m packing my stuff and leaving because you cannot hang around with that whore anymore!”

“Well I guess you better go get packing then.”

“What’re you saying?”

“We’re done. You have until 5:30 to get your things out of here. After that I don’t want to see you. Goodbye Madison.”

“Jake you can’t possibly be serious!”

“I said goodbye Madison.” Then I took my keys slammed the door and drove off. I had no idea where I was going, but I was getting far away from here.

AN

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! I know it’s short but that’s only because I’m not feeling to great. Don’t forget to comment and vote!!!!!