Chapter- 9

Vote for who should play Tyler!!!

Vote-Comment-Fan <3

_____________________________________

“How was it?” I asked Dyson after he finished the grilled cheese I had made for lunch.

He shrugged. “It was okay.”

I glared at him. “Well I worked hard so it better have been better than okay.”

He chuckled. “Sorry. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever tasted in my whole life.”

I nodded. “Much better.”

“It’s not that hard to make grilled cheese.” He pointed out.

“Shut up.” I snapped, finishing off my lunch as well. “You’re lucky we’re not keeling over from food poisoning right now.”

“Wouldn’t surprise me.” He mumbled.

“Heard that.”

“You were supposed to.”

“You’re an ass.” I growled.

He winked at me. “Keep sayin’ that, babe.”

“Yeah, whatever. So what are we doing tonight?” I asked.

He gasped dramatically. “You’re letting me choose? I’m touched.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well, I’m going downstairs for a little bit. I’ll see you in like three hours, I guess.”

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” I called over my shoulder as I made my way through the store.

I trotted down the stairs and then picked up my soccer ball from where I left it near the play place. I grabbed the ball then tossed it around the large planets like I did the last time. I spun the ball around the obstacles and bounced it into the air smoothly and let it bounce off of the top of my head. I kicked it through the tunnel in Neptune then kicked it around the moon. I leaped up on top of Saturn but when I was about to bounce down, my feet were removed from underneath of me. My landing wasn’t too bad, just a scraped left knee and a right elbow. Luckily, no blood or I would have blacked out again. Weak.

I stood back up and straightened out my shirt again before grabbing the ball and running it through the play place some more. My mind wandered to what the hell Dyson had planned for tonight. It was probably something stupid that I won’t even agree to. But I already agreed to it. Crap. This was really going to suck.

After another hour, I decided to take a break. I sat down on one of the planets and smiled to myself when I remembered bringing Mason here all of the time. This is where he got the nickname Monkey. Because he was always climbing on the planets. He loved this place so much.

“Are you sure I won’t fall?” He asked me with a look of fear as he stood on top of Jupiter, the biggest planet on the play place.

“I promise, I’ll catch you.” I said with a warm smile. “Just jump.”

“You have to catch me.” He said firmly.

“I promise, Monkey.” I said, looking into his big green eyes. “I will always catch you. I won’t let anything happen to you. Ever.”

I wiped a few tears away from my face as they fell but the memories kept flashing through my mind. The good ones, not the nightmares.

“I’ll get you!” He yelled after me as he chased me around Saturn’s ring.