Little Things They Notice That Make Them Love You Even More

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END:-)!*

-----

Niall:
Smile
It's not just that he admires your smile from far away (although he does), it's the way you smile at everyone everywhere you walk/go. Niall could watch you going to pick up your order or into a store and see how you simply smile at everyone and how you look so friendly. He thinks it's absolutely adorable as well as the way you always catch his eyes staring and give him an even bigger smile. It amazes him how sweet you can be all the time without exhaustion, but he's not complaining!

Liam:
Lips
Usually at night you like to read; whether it be a magazine, a book, or an article online-you're always reading to get your mind tired before bed. When you lay in bed reading, Liam would be in the bathroom getting ready. He would be brushing his teeth and watch you mouth the words on the page to yourself. It could very well be a way of getting sucked into the writing, but Liam would smile and stare, slightly chuckling but loving every second of watching you read yourself to sleep. Then, once you fall asleep, he'd put the piece you were reading off your lap to the side table, but not before taking a peak at whatever it was that you found so interesting. 

Zayn:
Eyes
When in a house, you like to look at other people's pictures on the wall, either admiring the beauty or seeing how straight they are. You could spend a good hour on just two pictures to see how in-line they are or thinking to yourself how gorgeous the colours are together. Zayn loves to watch you from behind and see your arms go from crossing to out stretched-fixing the frame-then back crossed once again. He loves to see your head slightly nod while you agree with the beauty of the photo. Just looking at you get so into it makes Zayn admire you more-if that's even possible.

Louis:
Tongue
When you're listening to someone talk, you can't help but lick your lips every few sentences. Louis really noticed it one day as you were talking to his mother, that you'd lick your lips a lot after she'd speak. Louis couldn't help but stare and admire your little fetish and now, he always tends to watch when you're having a conversation with someone. When you're talking to him, all he does it stare at your lips and he says it's not because he really want to kiss you, but you beg to differ.

Harry:
Feet
it seems you can't stay still, always having to move your legs somehow. So, when you're sitting, standing, or speaking to someone, you're constantly playing with your feet. It reminds Harry of when you were younger and it's insanely cute. His eyes always gaze to your feet and watch as they fiddle against themselves, the edges squeaking against the other. It makes Harry think you're even more adorable, loving you a bit more each time it happens. Also, when you're laying down with your legs over his lap, he'd sit and watch your feet constantly move and get quite the entertainment.

-----

Hello! Okay, so these are some requested preferences from before. I'm not writing as much on here though because of my fanfic (Beginning of the End (AU0-Michael Clifford, if you guys want to check it out).

Please DO NOT reqeust anymore, I'm not taking requests currently because of the fanfic. I will update on my own but just not requested or regularly. Thank you!<3

Also, maybe you wanna follow my tumblr? I do ships, blurbs, au memes, preferences with gif+pictures, and personal imagines! asiancxlum.tumblr.com
-Alyssa XOXO