Your Daughter Gets A Partner

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!*
This one is more of a blurb this time(:

-----

Louis;
I feel like Louis would overreact, like he would be all over your little girl, saying things like, "who is he? What's his name? Is he a troublemaker? Oh, I'm going to beat his ass!" And then you'd come in and like calm him down and you and your daughter would be holding in laughs and after a while he'd calm down, but still ask you ridiculous questions. Oh, and when he meets him/her over dinner, he'd bond instantly and when they left, he'd be raving about them like, "I love him/her! S/he's great! Let's have 'em back over soon!" Aw, overprotective Louis..

Niall;
Niall would be like really happy like, "you go girl! My baby is growing up!" Can you imagine though, like after talking to her about it all, he'd come into the bedroom with you and talk about how happy he is and you two would reminisce about how he picked you up. But, he'd be totally adorable because he'd be so overjoyed and it would make you laugh and make your daughter super happy and it's just-it would be the cutest little family, so much fun aw.

Zayn;
Zayn would probably be so chill with it, like he'd be really happy but really cool. He'd make jokes and shit like, "make sure you use protection," because he just wants his girl to be happy and have fun and crap like that but you would all know he's joking but go along and laugh and stuff. It's be a really cool conversation, most likely just out-of-the-blue, like one night, over dinner, your daughter would burst out like, "Mom, Dad, I'm in a relationship." And they would be shocked at first because it's so sudden, then they would get really happy, but also be super fine about it all as long as you're not doing anything harmful or illegal-oh my gosh, can I live in this family!

Harry:
Harry would be scared like so protective over losing his daughter because he loves his family so much, even though he knew nothing would happen, like how hot is that. Can you imagine him sitting with you and like ranting about how he's kind of like mad that she would do something like that and she'd over-hear and get really upset and you'd see her even though you’re on her side and like you'd interrupt his anger and be like, "Harry, go talk to her. I think you're being dramatic, really think... she's safe and if anything happens, we're here and then you have permission to kick this kid's ass, okay? Please, go talk to her." And he'd like sigh but get up and like forty minutes later, he'd come back and be smiling and nod to you and holy fUCK heated Harry makes me go crazy, ByE.

Liam;
Oh, okay, so Liam would be like stuttering his words like 'what the hell do I say', and he'd come up with, "oh, how nice...! Um, go talk to your mom!" Because he probably wouldn't know what to do I think, like how to communicate to his daughter something like this and once she was done talking to you, she'd come back out to talk to him maybe and he'd be so awkward ah can you imagine? Then, like when she wasn't around, he'd talk to you and ask you what you said and what he should say and you'd get a kick out of it all and literally I'm laughing now, this is so cute I love you Liam you're perf bye.

-----

Okay, so I tallied up the fan fiction boys and the winner has come to... MICHAEL! (But do not worry, there will be something for everyone!) Thank you to everyone who helped me, I love you all so much!

My QUESTION OF THE PREFERENCE for today is: what colour are your bedroom walls? Mine are white:P ALSO, should I put this book+my 5SOS one on hold because I'm starting the fan fiction? Watt do you guys think? Please help!

This one is dedicated to @chasingthecloudsxo, but it seems as though we've unfollowd each other???so I can't dedicate this to her, but if someone happens to be friends with her, you can tell her that her request has been done and that I'm sorry it's so terribly late aha(:

*IMPORTANT A/N*
THIS IS MY LAST PREFERENCE BECAUSE I'M STARTING MY FAN FICTION! I'M SO SORRY, BUT THESE WILL NOT STOP-I WILL UPDATE SOMETIMES!
Okay, please follow my:
twitter; @lushylovato
tumblr; @lushylovato
quotev; @5SOSATL! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*IMPORTANT! I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW! STATED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION, I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT! SORRY BABES! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE BACK UP, BUT FOR NOW, PLEASE. DO. NOT. REQUEST. PLEASE! I AM SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL!*
ILYSMMMMMM! XXOO, AlyssA<3