You Are Sad And He Makes You Feel Better

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END*

WARNING: these contain sensitive topics such as de*th and illnesses!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam; It was the anniversary of your dog's death that happened three years ago, and you know it was not a big deal to most others, but to you, it was a huge deal. You have had your dog for as long as you could remember and he was the only creature in the house that would listen to your sorrows when you were down. You remember pouring you feelings out when your best friend moved away, during your first breakup, loosing your first friend, getting into fights with your parents, and many more painful memories. But, you also remember sharing a great amount of excitement with him too; getting a boyfriend, meeting new friend, starting new schools, going to concerts, your birthday, Christmas, and many, many more. He was truly your best friend, and you could not imagine it has been three years since you last saw him. He has died from old age, but you would rather him die that way than by some tragic accident. Your sobs filled your living room as you left the quiet room where Liam was sleeping. You decided to get all your feelings out now before Liam gets up. You vigorously wiped away the tears as they fell from your eyes like the resemblance of a waterfall. All the past memories flooded into your mind as you imagined your best pal sitting next to you, happily wagging his tail. You did not realize Liam was up until you felt him sit next to your body and his hand on your back, slowly moving your hair from your face. "Hey, hey, shhhhh, babe what is wrong?" His soothing voice rocked you back to reality as you calmed your body down enough to speak. "N-nothing, it... it is stupid." You huffed, and wiped away the last escaping tear. "It is not stupid if you were crying, so please tell me. You know all I want is to help." Liam said, his body shifting next to you as he effortlessly lifted you to put you in his lap. You contemplated it in your mind before telling him everything about the past three years and before. The whole time, he played with your fingers, your back resting to his chest as your eyes were glued to the movements of your intertwined digits. He kissed the top of your head as you finished talking, taking a deep breath to relive the upcoming grief. "I admire your ways (Y/N), and I want you to know I am always here for you. Now, let's get your mind off the sadness and maybe do some shopping?" You smiled, turning around to hug your boyfriend, he always knew how to make you feel better.

Niall; It was one of those times where you really could not think of anything to do, nor did you have the motivation to do anything as you were waiting for an important event. You decided to go on twitter and look at the news going on. Most of it was about how the boys' tour ended and how proud and sad the fans were. You smiled at this, you truly think this fandom is the sincerest fandom ever-as well as one of the craziest. You read through the tweets of supporters, retweeting some and favouriting others, in addition to replying to some accounts. That is, until you came across a tweet by an 'updates' account.

(Y/F/N) has cancer?! Reports say it has been going on for four years now, why did she not confirm this earlier? Will her time be coming soon or will her period with Niall last longer?

You were shocked to read that, so you dug a little deeper by clicking on the account and searching around to find more information. You came across an article on a trashy website that read, '(Y/N) with cancer? How serious, and has she told Niall yet?assuredly ' You could not help but read the rest of this rubbish and by the end of the vile report, you were appalled someone would make this up. You did not have cancer, definitely not for four years either, and you most certainly would tell Niall! You could not even think of someone who would make this up, it hurt you and that person obviously did not even think. Your grandfather had passed away from cancer, and you were very close to him, so this hurt that someone would joke about it. No matter if someone you knew had it or not, it is most assuredly not something to joke around with; it is a serious manner that should be taken care of with respect and sensitivity. You were overall disgusted someone would do this and it hurt you that you could not even bear to be on your phone anymore. Although, a text from Niall saying he was coming over in a few did not exactly lift your spirits. You were supposed to have a nice time with him today, watch some moves, cuddle a bit, maybe cook something together-just have a nice day. Unfortunately, that was most likely not going to happen. You heard the doorbell, and you answered it, giving off your best fake smile as you hugged your boyfriend. Something must have instantly clicked in him that something was wrong with you. He ushered you over to the couch, sitting down and patting the spot next to him for you to take a seat as well. You did, and he immediately embraced you in a tight hug. "They say I have cancer. They are joking about me having cancer, do you realize how immature and disrespectful that is? My grandfather died from that, and here people are joking about it." You have never had a problem telling Niall anything so pouring out your feelings here was nothing to you. He rubbed your back and kissed the top of your head. You could feel the rise and fall of his chest, it soothing you to calm down. "Do not worry about it, stay off twitter and the social media for a while, staying away from it all. It will go away, I promise, do not let it get to you because those people are twats who do not know what they are talking about. How about we watch some movies instead, Iron Man huh?" You smiled and nodded, thanking him for being such an amazing boyfriend.